One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sengoku May have a point about Roger being evil.

He goes around picking fights and slaughtering masses of people

Still based as fuck though. I like the sinister vibe.
I've said it before, Xebec was actually the good guy during that war, Not Roger and Garp. And it's why Garp had a bad taste in his mouth and doesn't want to talk about it.

I trust Whitebeard morale a whole lot more than Roger (who killed the entire crew of Squard, and WB called it a sin, but Ace shouldn't be blamed for it)

I think Roger was simply driven by his rivalry to Xebec who was a good guy but ahead of Roger (even in taboo subject like void century).

While Garp had the duty as a marine to stop them. Garp doesn't like talking about it not because Roger is not mentioned in that incident and credit goes to garp, rather because they saw Xebec to be someone who has a point. yet they stopped him.

Mark my words, Xebec was the good guy (not the bad guy) in that story.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Why do ppl wank this bastard Orochi ?

We have genius evil master planners every arc. Arlong, Kuro, Doffy, Croc, even Hody :suresure:

But apparently Orochi is a great character.
He's just an ugly version of Arlong, Kuro etc
Using the Mane Mane no Mi to defame a royal? Seems like Crocodile was inspired by the great Orochi @TheAncientCenturion

I

Inspector_Mu

One piece ch 818 implies oden sacrificed himself to save his family and followers . Nothing suggest he lost to kaido.
:kayneshrug:
The facts are there.
You think Oden will sacrifice himself easily?

He lost then was given a chance to cooperate once again and refuse... executed

Kaido wouldn't kill a strong person or capture a strong person unless he fought that person

Sengoku May have a point about Roger being evil.

He goes around picking fights and slaughtering masses of people

Still based as fuck though. I like the sinister vibe.
No Roger can't be evil given Whitebeard says Teach (who is clearly evil) isn't the man who will carry on Roger's will...

Roger just isn't as nice as Luffy... You can be a good guy without being nice

You think Oden will sacrifice himself easily?

He lost then was given a chance to cooperate once again and refuse... executed

Kaido wouldn't kill a strong person or capture a strong person unless he fought that person
I mean the facts are there
you could put your own spin/headcanon in it. but it seems he actually sacrificed himself.
Post automatically merged:

Not anymore.....
Thats for the lifter of rocks kid.
yet to gain a substantial feat in two years law had a frozen bounty and overtook him still.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I've said it before, Xebec was actually the good guy during that war, Not Roger and Garp. And it's why Garp had a bad taste in his mouth and doesn't want to talk about it.

I trust Whitebeard morale a whole lot more than Roger (who killed the entire crew of Squard, and WB called it a sin, but Ace shouldn't be blamed for it)

I think Roger was simply driven by his rivalry to Xebec who was a good guy but ahead of Roger (even in taboo subject like void century).

While Garp had the duty as a marine to stop them. Garp doesn't like talking about it not because Roger is not mentioned in that incident and credit goes to garp, rather because they saw Xebec to be someone who has a point. yet they stopped him.

Mark my words, Xebec was the good guy (not the bad guy) in that story.
:steef::steef: Imagine if this was true.

I

Inspector_Mu

Honestly Rayleigh being a swordsman and shipwright. Franky has as much to do with Rayleigj as Zoro does. Howeemver we cannot deny that Rayleigh and Sanji look a lot alike and think alike.
Rayleigh is smart, can lead , is blonde and has goatee, loves woman like Sanji
He is a drinker , has scars and he is a swordman and firstmate like Zoro

People gotta remember Zoro isn't the only swordman in the crew... brook also is one.

Both sanji Zoro have similarities with Rayleigh

Now let's stop the debate

Status
Not open for further replies.