One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks didn't have any scar until he started his own journey

So Oda wont make Teach scar Shanks in this battle
That's what I'm expecting. Besides, we have seen adult shanks with no scar already at Marineford war

It makes no sense whatsoever for Oda to retract on that, just to please the Shanks fandom and not make their golden boy appear weaker than their expectations, cause their hearts cannot handle it

Where are you Kaido? This is getting boring :lusalty:

Roger's and Luffy's crew are different, there is no obliged parallel.
However Rayleigh is clearly inspired to both Sanji and Zoro, not just to one of them. An incredible blond and bearded swimmer with a passion for alcohol and young ladies who fights with a sword and his legs, with scars similar to Zoro's and not afraid to show his calves:catsure:
:smithnie:
Hairy calves are the most important feature to mention hahahahaha

I understand the sentiment, but it's still a possibility. Blackbeard doesn't specialize in fighting with claws, fighting without Devil Fruits, the threat of Blackbeard is not necessarily related to his raw human strength. Or else Blackbeard wouldn't feel the need to seek out powerful Devil Fruits like the Yami Yami and Gura Gura to achieve his rise.

Who else out of Whitebeard's army of fodder scarred Shanks? Nobody. Not even any division commanders he may have confronted managed such a feat. Shanks was careful for much of his life, but wasn't good enough against a particular opponent who now goes by Blackbeard.

I do feel Oda will save this moment for a Shanks or Blackbeard flashback and not sneak into the Oden storyline, but it's no guarantee. If Oda wants Blackbeard in Wano to consume his third Devil Fruit or whatever, he will have a significant moment next chapter or the one after that to make his presence relevant. If Blackbeard won't act until the final arc, then he should comfortably stay in the background and this chapter is the most he's getting.
WE HAVE SEEN ADULT SHANKS WITH NO SCAR. It would ONLY make Oda inconsistent and make him a crowd pleaser, ruining consistency for Shanks fans to be pleased. Here is the panel

A

ardym

seeing BB and Orochi in the same chapter makes me think they are somewhat related from the distant past, like Luffy and the Kozuki family. they might have been in the same fraction who betried the ancient Kingdom . they have the same ways as well. both are traitors and relies on underhand tactics to achieve their goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.