One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Gabban is Sanji. They got the same swag
Although, not gonna lie, Rayleigh himself said he likes young girls, not us hahahaha. Shakky herlself said that he would be spending time with women LOL, but nonetheless, Gabban seems chill more in background like Sanji, while Roger and Rayleigh sticking out like Luffy and Zoro
The Zoro /Ray parallel is not about character traits lol it would be beyond stupid if Luffy was a Roger clone and Zoro a Ray clone

It's about what they mean for their crew and how the roger/ray duo has the same vibe as luffy/zoro

Can't you guys compare the coat of a ViceAdmiral and a Admiral? No way that the dude is a admiral, this would be fucking huge display for the Navy Lmao, I refuse to believe that the dude is a Admiral xD.
Must be a viceadmiral.
Why would it matter if he was an admiral or not, this guy was fighting the whole Roger pirates so I don't expect anyone can just fight these men and high diff both Roger and Rayleigh

Did not expect this chapter at all. The whole thing (and some Orochi time) is basically build up for Whitebeard vs Roger? Looks like the pacing has slowed down again, and that makes me and I imagine most of the fandom very happy. Please milk this a little more Oda.

Blackbeard did indeed sail with Oden and will be there to participate in the clash against Roger. Is this where he scars Shanks? Blackbeard made it seem like he sought Whitebeard and joined his crew, from our perspective it looks like another orphan WB rescued. Of course it could easily be BB's ploy. We're definitely in a for a minor Blackbeard moment soon. If he has significant moment with Oden on screen, that will change my idea for how Wano goes down.

Roger sounds depressed, sailing and picking fights for entertainment. That's probably what he's been up to for decades as a pirate and now it's all ending anti-climactically due to a disease. He even wants to end it all against Whitebeard. Then Roger met Oden, a strong charming guy who can read those Poneglyphs. This fateful meeting probably turned Roger's life around and made him decide to go all out on a final journey up and down the Grandline to One Piece.
If BB gave Shanks scar during that time. honestly, Oda would be a weak writer, or to be more precise, he would be someone who wants to please the Shanks fandom and doesn't have the balls to make them mad/upset.

Because why would Shanks who was still a newbie, still an apprentice, to actually say that Blackbeard is hiding his true power and living in the giant shadow of the so called WB. And saying he is more dangerous than what he tells you, if Shanks scar was when they were still weak and kids.
MAKES NO SENSE
Shanks is like: I was not letting my guard down, Whitebeard. Do you get me?

I mean, why would he warn WB about him and his power, and that Ace is in danger, IF Shanks was talking about Teach's level when they both were an apprentice. Makes no sense, and Oda would just be pleasing Shanks fans by not making the scar later when Shanks became more infamous.

The Zoro /Ray parallel is not about character traits lol it would be beyond stupid if Luffy was a Roger clone and Zoro a Ray clone

It's about what they mean for their crew and how the roger/ray duo has the same vibe as luffy/zoro
I agree, which is why I said NO. Ray = Zoro. While Scopper is Sanji. I'm just fooling around with the little girls thingy
Post automatically merged:

gaban was sanji before we knew the full crew. now with oden around, sanji coudl be oden that also likes girls and cooks. gaban could be jimbe.
Oden feels more like Luffy if he joined Shanks crew back then hahahaha. I cannot see Oden being any of Zoro or Sanji.

If BB gave Shanks scar during that time. honestly, Oda would be a weak writer, or to be more precise, he would be someone who wants to please the Shanks fandom and doesn't have the balls to make them mad/upset.

Because why would Shanks who was still a newbie, still an apprentice, to actually say that Blackbeard is hiding his true power and living in the giant shadow of the so called WB. And saying he is more dangerous than what he tells you, if Shanks scar was when they were still weak and kids.
MAKES NO SENSE

I mean, why would he warn WB about him and his power, and that Ace is in danger, IF Shanks was talking about Teach's level when they both were an apprentice. Makes no sense, and Oda would just be pleasing Shanks fans by not making the scar later when Shanks became more infamous.
Because this is what Oda has become

I

Inspector_Mu

MAKES NO SENSE

Shanks didn't have any scar until he started his own journey

So Oda wont make Teach scar Shanks in this battle

Status
Not open for further replies.