One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

Lmao so now Marco has more potential than even the likes of Luffy, Ace, and Shanks
Even higher than Kaido BM

Yet he never became inbetweener currently
Marco is still high high tier who cant do a thing but fail.
The moment when Shanks and Buggy are more relevant than Scopper Gaban....:josad::josad::gokulaugh:
Reminds me of rookie Kaido > shiki
Coz Oda didnt highlight him more in Rocks atiff lol

Roomier kaido > shiki
Teenage marco > Oden
I guess rookie buggy/shanks > scopper

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
There is plenty of reasons for Marco be the chosen One for 1 division
Name 2.

Experience? Nah, Marco was a rookie.

Loyalty? Maybe, but along with experience, there are others who had been there for longer and qualify more.

Seniority? Nope, again Marco was a relative noobie.

Leadership ability? Maybe but again unlikely for a rookie. He was just being bossed around by whitey bay last chapter after all.

Strength? That’s highly plausible, Marco did in fact have his mythical Zoan fruit for at least 2 years now.

Besides, all of the reasons that might theoretically qualify Marco for YC1 aside from strength, directly disqualify Oden to hold any YC rank at all as their is a negative correlation between what qualifies Oden and what qualifies marco.

The only plausible explanation for this, the only one, is that Marco is stronger than Oden. Just like the only possible explanation for Oden getting the YC2 rank is his strength.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
3. Oda retconned Crocus? Crocus joined during Roger's final 3 years of piracy but here he is 20+ years before that.
Roger should be 51 here. The WB and Oden meeting happened 30 years ago iirc and now 4 years passed and Roger would be 77 in the current timeline. Roger also dies at the age of 53.

I

Inspector_Mu

1. So Oden still wasnt the 1st division commander or WB's right hand man.

2. This is probabaly where Oden shows he a manhoe and joins Roger.

3. Oda retconned Crocus? Crocus joined during Roger's final 3 years of piracy but here he is 20+ years before that.
Why would Oden be WB RH? When he didnt joineven prior rookie Jozu Marco?

Also WB doesn't have RH... marco was called by people WB RH but officially he was never called by any WB pirate not WB as RH.

It seems like WB BM Kaido do not have a Right hand man rolr/ VC role.

Also The Ship number in WB crew doesn't indicate strength unless you believe Thatch > Vista. Teenage Narco> Oden

S

Shura

I want a full chapter about Toki and her knowledge about the void century damm.

Oda as always sidelining the good stuff.
I think void century will be known through to us by poneglyphs/raftel and by extension SH journey....Robin has yet to decipher the BigMom poneglyph and they have yet to steal the Kaido poneglyph...and I think Toki will give bit more info about her past...we don't get to know full story of void century which is basically the crux of the story before Luffy and co knowing it

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I'm curious about this incurable disease that Roger had for 20+ years and also about WB's illness. Even Chinjao has an illness and all of them from the old era.

Either that is something Oda planned or just a coincidence. He never bothered to give Sengoku, Garp or Rayleigh a sickness.

Roger should be 51 here. The fb started 30 years ago iirc and now 4 years passed and Roger would be 77 in the current timeline. Roger also dies at the age of 53.
Ah thanks. Forgot to add up the 24 years Roger's been dead.

So, Kurozumi seems to have been an important family before... Isn’t it strage thay two regions (hakumai and Ringo) have a Shimotsuki Damyo? Maybe Kurozumi clan had one of these regions before.. perhaps hakumai, since ryuma was a from ringo and probably a shimotsuki, or a shinotsuki predecessor. It would also explain a little bit more of Orochi’s hatred for Yasuie.
Don’t know for sure ofc, but it’s food for thought. Maybe more info on other regions’ daimyos would help us understand.

I

Inspector_Mu

Name 2.

Loyalty? Maybe, but along with experience, there are others who had been there for longer and qualify more.

Leadership ability? Maybe but again unlikely for a rookie. He was just being bossed around by whitey bay last chapter after all.

Strength? That’s highly plausible, Marco did in fact have his mythical Zoan fruit for at least 2 years now.

Besides, all of the reasons that might theoretically qualify Marco for YC1 aside from strength, directly disqualify Oden to hold any YC rank at all as their is a negative correlation between what qualifies Oden and what qualifies marco.

The only plausible explanation for this, the only one, is that Marco is stronger than Oden. Just like the only possible explanation for Oden getting the YC2 rank is his strength.
We accepted Teenage Narco > Oden

Current Marco >> Prime Oden

We all take Ls , MARCO the man hyped above Oden
Has better feats than Oden; more potential and better haki mastery. Impressed joy boy Roger Shiki WB BM etc... the man that made WB more successful to a point Roger pirates werent getting enough attention no more on News.

Name 2.

Loyalty? Maybe, but along with experience, there are others who had been there for longer and qualify more.?

Well maybe it has something to do with the personal story between whitebeard and marco; maybe it has something to do about what each division is in charge of; maybe you are correct and in this 2 years marco became a Monster too, ir maybe the first division is the medical division in whitebeard way of organazing his crew, i dont know.
That's why i to be patient, look even if you where right and Oda noticed it he would be able to put something out in the story to make this situation possible and explainable, just ler the men tell his story, eventually we will all understand.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
We accepted Teenage Narco > Oden

Current Marco >> Prime Oden

We all take Ls , MARCO the man hyped above Oden
Has better feats than Oden; more potential and better haki mastery. Impressed joy boy Roger Shiki WB BM etc... the man that made WB more successful to a point Roger pirates werent getting enough attention no more on News.
:cheers:
:smithnie::myman:

Respect. Lol

Name 2.

Dude please stop you’re embarrassing yourself
You can’t sidestep what the author said for your own silly logic. YC1 isn’t even a real thing. All sweet commanders had the same rank and all calamities have the same rank. There’s no “first division sweet commander” and ODA explicity said they are not ordered by strength for WHITEBEARD. So stop making up your own answer when its already been debunked. You sound beyond dumb bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.