One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So get the official translation

Because until then you are CREDITLESS
What do you mean “until then?” I’ve posted it to this thread 3 times now lmfao.

Division commanders aren’t ranked based on authority. Meaning the only thing they could’ve been ranked on was strength, as ranking them on experience, leadership, or whatever would disqualify both oden and Marco for such ranks as they were two of the least experienced WBPs.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Division commanders aren’t ranked based on authority. Meaning the only thing they could’ve been ranked on was strength, as ranking them on experience, leadership, or whatever would disqualify both oden and Marco for such ranks as they were two of the least experienced WBPs.
Youre not arguing kid marco > oden are you ?

It literally says they're on "equal standing" and they don't have authority one another.
And plus from the dialogue and from the pics from this chapter it just seems they've been chosen as Division Commanders out of a whim and not by strength.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Youre not arguing kid marco > oden are you ?
Of course not. Just that 19 year old Marco > this version of Oden is the only logical conclusion we can draw right now.
Post automatically merged:

it just seems they've been chosen as Division Commanders out of a whim and not by strength.
You don’t even believe this lol. I didn’t realize people idolized oden so much that they’d rather argue that story decisions are made at random rather than acknowledge what is right in front of them.

Of course not. Just that 19 year old Marco > this version of Oden is the only logical conclusion we can draw right now.

You don’t even believe this lol. I didn’t realize people idolized oden so much that they’d rather argue that story decisions are made at random rather than acknowledge what is right in front of them.
So when Ace was 2nd Division Commander did you think he was stronger than Jozu?
Also I'm also basing this from the spoilers from the chapter (can't 100% confirm till the chapter releases though).

the numbers mean nothing.
you may believe that this is a ranking, but in reality its an arbitrary assignment.
do you believe that Jesus Burgess is as powerful as the escaped level 6 inmates? all of them?

cause I certainly don't after seeing how Sabo trashed him twice.

its just numbers. not a ranking.

This is pure conjecture...

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
the numbers mean nothing.
you may believe that this is a ranking, but in reality its an arbitrary assignment.
do you believe that Jesus Burgess is as powerful as the escaped level 6 inmates? all of them?
And then we have people citing a completely different crew to argue about the Whitebeard pirates.

:king:
So when Ace was 2nd Division Commander did you think he was stronger than Jozu?
This is not an uncommon opinion, many people think Ace > Jozu Lol. Including @Bogard

Status
Not open for further replies.