Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mane mane fruit is pretty OP tho😓. I wonder if Observation Haki can counter it🤔 With observation Haki, you can see a person’s aura so provided the mane mane doesn’t manipulate auras as well, it should be possible to see through it I reckon

The mane mane fruit potential to control a country as always.
:feelsokeman:

Tho if the user touches Kaido .....would he/she increase his/her size too?
Imagine a Mane Mane user touching Kaido and Big Mom.

You get their near indestructible bodies and the raw strength to swing around Queen. It wouldn't even be hard to do. You pose as their goons and bring Kaido and Big Mom their food and drink, making sure you touch some skin. You become instant low Top Tier. Of course without their Yonko haki, you can only go so far.

The Mane Mane has incredible potential. I'm quite excited to see this power in a new person's hands. Catarina Devon also has her nine tails transformations to pull off lots of mischief on behalf of Blackbeard, but I get the feeling she merely casts an illusion of her victim.

Worst

Custom title
Imagine a Mane Mane user touching Kaido and Big Mom.

You get their near indestructible bodies and the raw strength to swing around Queen. It wouldn't even be hard to do. You pose as their goons and bring Kaido and Big Mom their food and drink, making sure you touch some skin. You become instant low Top Tier. Of course without their Yonko haki, you can only go so far.

The Mane Mane has incredible potential. I'm quite excited to see this power in a new person's hands. Catarina Devon also has her nine tails transformations to pull off lots of mischief on behalf of Blackbeard, but I get the feeling she merely casts an illusion of her victim.
Ye Kaido's raw resistance can take a G4 in the face like nothing xD
Post automatically merged:

I wonder what the awakening will unlock.
Maybe u can also get their combat skills / haki / memories it might sound too op but awakening is OP....or u can just turn into someone without having to touch them

M

MD Zolo

Before this chapter I thought that Oden traveled with WB and then returned to Wano to father Momo and Hiyori. But seeing as how Oden fathered them in Moby Dick, and how WB and Roger are already on the same island, I am beginning to think that Roger may have never come to Wano.

However, Hyou definitely knows the Roger Pirates. I wonder if it was due to direct contact or through stories by Oden.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Before this chapter I thought that Oden traveled with WB and then returned to Wano to father Momo and Hiyori. But seeing as how Oden fathered them in Moby Dick, and how WB and Roger are already on the same island, I am beginning to think that Roger may have never come to Wano.

However, Hyou definitely knows the Roger Pirates. I wonder if it was due to direct contact or through stories by Oden.
Roger deffo goes wano. He and wb meet after he is king.

So everyone is From Rocks now
I honestly feel the same, but it's the only explaination I can come up with that connects (Bon Clay having the fruit, being outside Wano, showing Shiki's face who was a Rox Pirate, planning with Orochi to take the shogunate throne, taking down Oden, and then Kaido) I mean oda can write it differently, I'm just a humble writer who can only come up with the most obvious answer, the Rox)

Last edited:
@Sadistic Senpai I thought about it.
BM was a yonko when introduced as great pirate and WB was a yonko and WSM.
Roger had that title before even being PK and we saw that WB didn't at the same time.
I think WB didn't have it because, despite his immense strength, WB was a captain very recently. So, regardless of your strength, as a captain, WB needed more time to actually achieve stuff with his newly formed pirate crew, the WB pirates, and accomplish many stuff before the title of "Great Pirate" stick with him.
On the other hand, Roger from the get go, from the beginning of is journey, he started as a captain and until this point of the flashback, and until he died, he never let go of his captain position. So, he made much bigger name for himself than WB who despite probably being on same level of strength to Roger, he was a subbordinate to another captain. And a subordinate does not get the same reputation as the captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.