Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stealthblack

if garp and sengoku are the admirals of the past, garp in terms of power, then there has to be another one, the kizaru of their time, to make it 3 admirals level guys.

but was it Z from movie z? or another guy? It had to be Z, he is same age as sengoku and garp.

dam, prime Z, garp, sengoku, that is some real monster trio. all 3 look like tanks!

old gen of admirals: garp, sengoku, z
middle gen: akainu, aokiji, kizaru
present gen: fujitora, greenbull, kizaru

next gen of admirals: tashigi, helmeppo, coby, smoker.

Someone shoot the next gen, please.

M

MD Zolo

It seems I was actually right about the old woman. She spacifically said that she used to be OUTSIDE WANO. Which basically means it's likely she sailed as a pirate. Meaning, that old hag was part of the Rox, which simply explains why she was able to turn into Shiki's face, because it's likely that she touched Shiki during her time in the Rox pirates.
I can speculate that she was the Ace card in beast pirates, and she accompanied Kaido. And I can also speculate that se was part in setting up Oden when he came back to Wano, and she took part in screwing Oden because of her tricky ability. However, I can also have a big feeling that she died by Oden, and was cut down, which explains why her ability is now with Bon Clay, because she simply is dead now.
Things are getting connected in my book
We don't know when Rocks Pirates were formed, but one thing is clear, this mane mane user was in Wano 41 years ago. And she guided Orochi up to 26 years ago (for now).

Doubt she ever had the time to accompany Kaido. Right now, this is my speculation:

Shiki used to be from Wano. Shiki left Wano some time ago (say 50 years ago when Kouzaburou left) and this person left with him. This person later returned to Wano and guided Orochi into villainy. Through Shiki, Kaido came to know about Wano and decided to invade it. Don't know where Moria fits into this.

M

MD Zolo

The way it looks now we have to assume "officially" in the past Sengoku was the only Admiral active. Z is non-canon unless he's getting referenced in the canon manga like Shiki was.
Honestly, I think Sengoku at prime was significantly above an Admiral. The fact that Roger specifically mentions Sengoku and Garp, and not asks to 'send an Admiral' implies it.

What does the term 'active' admiral mean anyway? We know Kong was the Fleet Admiral, surely he needed to have more than one subordinates.
A fleet admiral is not leaving his desk, that's what his job is all about. Roger has never even seen Kong, how could he possibly know the extent of his strength when we don't even know about it ?

Active means that only the 3 admirals are utilized to be send around doing jobs for the Marines, never the fleet admiral.

Kong himself told Sengoku " The leading figures of the Marines during Roger's era are retiring, that's quite big news"

He called Sengoku/Garp leading figures, leaving himself out

M

MD Zolo

A fleet admiral is not leaving his desk, that's what his job is all about. Roger has never even seen Kong, how could he possibly know the extent of his strength when we don't even know about it ?

Active means that only the 3 admirals are utilized to be send around doing jobs for the Marines, never the fleet admiral.

Kong himself told Sengoku " The leading figures of the Marines during Roger's era are retiring, that's quite big news"

He called Sengoku/Garp leading figures, leaving himself out
You misunderstood my point. A Fleet Admiral is required only if there are multiple Admirals who must be coordinated. There is no need for a Fleet Admiral if there is only one Admiral.

The marines may not have had 3 admirals at the time. This new system was invented to balance out the yonkos. remember that.
Lol what would even be the point of there being a Fleet Admiral if there’s only one Admiral?

There had to have been at least one more Admiral. Maybe there was only 2 because Garp refused the position. Though I doubt this because Prime Tsuru probably would have been nominated for the position if they needed another Admiral

Lol what would even be the point of there being a Fleet Admiral if there’s only one Admiral?

There had to have been at least one more Admiral. Maybe there was only 2 because Garp refused the position. Though I doubt this because Prime Tsuru probably would have been nominated for the position if they needed another Admiral
going by shiki's attempt at mf, garp and sengoku were the only notables to step up as well . really doesnt seem like there was any other admiral. if you think there are you are free to. but that would be your headcanon
:kayneshrug:

going by shiki's attempt at mf, garp and sengoku were the only notables to step up as well . really doesnt seem like there was any other admiral. if you think there are you are free to. but that would be your headcanon
:kayneshrug:
I doubt that Sengoku was the only Admiral back then, but I think either way that in the past in Kong era we only probably had 2 Admirals, Sengoku and Zephry, the last position was most like free, because that Kong want Garp to beeing a Admiral, otherwise he don´t would offer him a Admiral position if their was already three admirals. Question is just what happen to the last Admiral, did he was killed or leave he his job?
Eitherway I would learn more about the structure of the Navy in Kong era.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.