• Awful

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
i wonder who is this character ?!
he has hair like wano animals , he wears a kimono and has a sword !!
appeared three times in this chapter .

i went and looked on whitebeard comanders & alies but there's no one like him .
did whitebeared pick another samurai from wano beside oden and izo ?!
Yeah I did the same and couldn't find anyone that resembled him.

Edit: @Starbound Beast D. Draig is right, it is Kinga

Last edited:
Sooooo Orochi has a legit reason to become shogun. Not because of might, but because he was supposed to be. This gives him some depth in charachter
People still stay he isn't important and a fodder. They got stop judging by appearances. Oda wouldn't do that much insight for someone if they were fodder and wasn't important for a flashback.

1 chapter less untill Ray will spank Oden's ass
Or opposite and Roger saves him to beat him and make Oden his left-hand to the group.
Post automatically merged:

Seeing Marco act cowardly

I realise WB first 5 commanders were Rakuyo Oden blamenco or whatever (the guy in middle of Marco and rakuyo) Vista and Thatch?

He beat a Vice admiral when he was just 13
The haki God Shanks
Yet they say Mihawk is stronger and we still haven't seen no feats visible to push that. Goda knows who he favors more in a fight here :cheers:.

Also is just me that thinks it’s proper odd we still haven’t seen boss Kurokoma in this flashback yet? He was mentioned at the very start of the Oden flashback as Hyo’s rival figure of sorts. Was thinking he’d be related to Orochi somehow but he might just be related to Kyoshiro instead. Like Kurokoma, Kyoshiro’s a Yakuza so Kyoshiro could very well be Kurokoma’s successor/son?
Nice to see i'm not the only person wondering about that..
I too i'm wondering whyvoda has not yet shown him.

Great chapter, i may be in the minority here but my best moment in the chapter was the orochi part.
The roger part was also nice but i don't really feel motivated seeing them clash with wb next week,what interests me the most is wano backstory and coming back to current timeline.
Maybe because i never really liked wb,i don't really know but his parts don't really fire sparks for me.

Last edited:

Bogard

You can't win
@Bogard well done on predicting Oden as 2nd commander way back
Welcome, i thought it was just too much of a coincidence the spot was left open for decades with someone as important as Oden missing being mentioned to be a commander in Whitebeard's crew. I knew he'd have been 2nd division commander, and by the way considering Blackbeard admired Whitebeard in the past, it could explain why Blackbeard decided to give Shiryu the 2nd division with the way Oda is making it special through Oden and Ace(pirate king potential)

Roger vs Whitebeard
Rayleigh vs Oden
Shanks vs Teach -> Scar given to Shanks

Now people won't use the argument of DFless Teach giving Shanks a scar, given Shanks was just a kid back then. Like Luffy, who could barely throw a punch at that age but will yet surpass Roger.

:yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.