One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gran D. Master

why I'm wrong again?

I said Roger can shot Haki ... he is doing it
I said Roger is a swordsman ... he is clearly is

and Zoro dream is just about sword skill ... this is the meaning of greatest swordsman

he would never surpass Roger ... or Xebec maybe or even Shanks if you ask me

honestly mate ... there nothing here that I was wrong about here
You're actually pathetic lmao

Worst

Custom title
- We can't see Roger Pirates Vs. Shirohige Pirates battle, but it takes some hours/days.
- After the battle, they end friendly. They share treasures, food and drink in a party.
- Roger talks with Oden and Shirohige about Road Poneglyphs and Laugh Tale (a lot of texts and I don't have the translation, sorry).
- Roger beg Oden to join his ship, and Oden joins to Roger Pirates.
- At the end of the chapter we can see Oden sculpts Roger's message in Shandorian Golden Belfry Bell in Skypiea!!!

Quick, quick summary from redon in Arlong Park Forums. - We can't see Roger Pirates Vs. Shirohige Pirates battle, but it takes some hours/days. - After the battle, they end friendly. They share treasures, food and drink in a party. - Roger talks with Oden and Shirohige about Road Poneglyphs and Laugh Tale (a lot of texts and I don't have the translation, sorry). - Roger beg Oden to join his ship, and Oden joins to Roger Pirates. - At the end of the chapter we can see Oden sculpts Roger's message in Shandorian Golden Belfry Bell in Skypiea!!!
Offpaneled fight I knew it :pepeke: but at least now we know how Oden joined Roger.

Anyone still saying Oden is on WB level? look at Oden's face LOOOL.
I love also how WB and Roger weapons are actually colliding WITHOUT being touched.
Their level of armament haki is so off the chart that it's colliding without actually colliding hahahahaha. I guess that's a showcase of the advanced armament haki that Luffy is trying to learn, as you can remember he would deflect things WITHOUT touching it

So far, that's the only distinguishing part between this clash of Roger vs WB, and the other clashes between WB vs Shanks, and Kaido vs Big Mom. Cause the other two, both of their weapon completely touched each others

I

Inspector_Mu

Quick, quick summary from redon in Arlong Park Forums. - We can't see Roger Pirates Vs. Shirohige Pirates battle, but it takes some hours/days. - After the battle, they end friendly. They share treasures, food and drink in a party. - Roger talks with Oden and Shirohige about Road Poneglyphs and Laugh Tale (a lot of texts and I don't have the translation, sorry). - Roger beg Oden to join his ship, and Oden joins to Roger Pirates. - At the end of the chapter we can see Oden sculpts Roger's message in Shandorian Golden Belfry Bell in Skypiea!!!
So it took hours or days

Rayleigh didnt even beat/K.O Oden lol:milaugh:

I reaĺly want to see Kaido soon in this flashback I think that Roger may have one of those who inflicted a defeat on him, plus Kaido likely wanted to be killed by someone as Roger.
Plus that would create the sparks between him and Oden that would later cause Wano to be ravaged by flammes.

Status
Not open for further replies.