One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I dont think rock will come back...imu sama also can do same with garp and this will make luffy hates imu even more
If some killing garp, he will summon a mythical beast, straight out of the hell. This beast will hunt the murderer until the last drop of blood is vanished. And I am not talking about luffy, I talk about the storm himself. Dragon.

I find it outrageous that MHA, a show that the majority of population wouldn't care to discuss as much as One Piece, to have its spoilers come out waaaay earlier than One Piece. I mean who gives a shit about it. Instead of focusing on that shitty super-hero wanna be dweebs of s series wearing weird nerdy customs pretending to be heroes and give lame speeches about how to be a hero, be a fucking pirate and steal the spoiler and give it to us early hahahaha.

Even Greg even said this would be. These spoilers seem off
I find it outrageous that MHA, a show that the majority of population wouldn't care to discuss as much as One Piece, to have its spoilers come out waaaay earlier than One Piece. I mean who gives a shit about it. Instead of focusing on that shitty super-hero wanna be dweebs of s series wearing weird nerdy customs pretending to be heroes and give lame speeches about how to be a hero, be a fucking pirate and steal the spoiler and give it to us early hahahaha.
I agree that One Piece should take precedence but MHA is good

Status
Not open for further replies.