One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So vista also clashed against the roger pirates. .yet vista is severely underestimated by the fandom saying mihawk looked very bad against him.
Instead of thinking mihawk is weak,isn't it possible that vista is really strong?(comparable to katakuri)
I don't knoe for you guys but i think vista is relatively close to marco and him clashing alongside the other wb pirates against roger pirates just seems to prove that vista,marco and jozu are all on similar level.
I think wano will prove me right.

A few panels and their translations-
It was 13 years ago already...!! We reached the last island of the Log Pose, that nobody else had reached before. We finally arrived at "Roadster Island"!!
神避 Kamusari - God Aversion (totally unsure on this)
The last part reads: "I'll show you, Roger, the last chapter of the greatest adventure of your/a lifetime".
Bottom panels, Buggy speaks about "the boy wearing a hat" (Blackbeard) and something about "night" and then says "Ever since he was born, he never slept" and Shanks replies "eh!? such a human exists!? oh well".
Lmao, Roger has named sword attacks, 100% swordsman conformed.

Not even Fujitora has named swordsmanship attacks where he isn't using his devil fruit

A guy translated the BB panel-
Buggy says to Shanks- "Do you see that guy with the hat? He says since the day he was born he hasn't slept even once
Shanks replies - "eh? people like that exist?"

:believe:
TEACH>>>>GREENBULL. Longest time recorded without sleeping: 11 days. Longest time recorded without eating : 21 days.
No sleep his whole life>no eating for 3 years assuming Teach wasnt talking out of his ass:funky:

A few panels and their translations-
It was 13 years ago already...!! We reached the last island of the Log Pose, that nobody else had reached before. We finally arrived at "Roadster Island"!!
神避 Kamusari - God Aversion (totally unsure on this)
The last part reads: "I'll show you, Roger, the last chapter of the greatest adventure of your/a lifetime".
Bottom panels, Buggy speaks about "the boy wearing a hat" (Blackbeard) and something about "night" and then says "Ever since he was born, he never slept" and Shanks replies "eh!? such a human exists!? oh well".
so Teach was a known super human as well

So vista also clashed against the roger pirates. .yet vista is severely underestimated by the fandom saying mihawk looked very bad against him.
Instead of thinking mihawk is weak,isn't it possible that vista is really strong?(comparable to katakuri)
I don't knoe for you guys but i think vista is relatively close to marco and him clashing alongside the other wb pirates against roger pirates just seems to prove that vista,marco and jozu are all on similar level.
You mean a YC1 with Marco but a bit weaker?

astronomical level don't means the best

you can be close to highest level of some thing but not there

but again ... you are the Mihawk fan and I'm the Roger/Shanks fan ... so ... I don't hate agree with you ... but I try to stay as fair as I can
All I know is CoA and CoC go hand in hand, CoC is a support to CoA. When an advanced CoC user tries to strike someone the level of his CoA will prove more relevant in the aftermath, as CoA is the primal and ultimate way to put the enemy down. CoC is the expression of someone's willpower which can provide a power boost, but CoA is the fundamental force.

Vista clashed with Roger's Brook.

I'm just so happy Scopper finally getting the screentime hahahaha. The dude was hiding in the shadow for so long, it's about time Oda showing him as a duo with Rayleigh.

Also, there are some weird looking bunch in Roger pirates, so it'll be fun knowing them more.
Also, the last guy on the left who looks like a royalty in Roger pirates, holding a rifle, isn't that the SAME GUY who was a doctor on WB ship at Marineford and was the guy who checked on Ace's burned insides?????
I could be wrong though, he looks somewhat similar hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.