One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

It's clear Ray and Scopper just wanted to protect their captain and Roger was using an excuse to fight Oden himself. Rayleigh can be > Oden but still seeking the help of Scooper to beat him as efficient as possible. It's like Garp and Sengoku teamed up against Shiki to eliminate the threat effectively.

Why did the whole marine HQ with a fleet admiral + 3 admirals summon the Shichibukai on top of it, just to face a single Yonko? Because 3 admirals aren't enough for an old Whitebeard? No, because they wanted to fend off the threat as effective as possible.

Ray is still labelled as a legend. With Garp putting him in the same ballpark as Whitebeard when saying we can't face both at the same time, and with Oda comparing Shanks and Rayleigh in the SBS. With Sentomaru saying he has never seen someone stopping Kizaru before, which was true for an old, rusty Rayleigh.

It's just Oda not caring about power levels and dickriding Oden.
I like it when Rayleigh defenders wanna try everything to save face.

Oden is just too much for Rayleigh to handle alone
Same way Sengoku/Garp cant beat Shiki/Roger alone
They chased them and yet never caught him not beat them 1vs 1

Just accept it that Rayleigh having CoC level as Shanks doesnt mean Rayleigh is Yonko level
Kata CoO >most top tiers... he isnt Yonko

Being legendary doesnt make you eqaul

I like it when Rayleigh defenders wanna try everything to save face.

Oden is just too much for Rayleigh to handle alone
Same way Sengoku/Garp cant beat Shiki/Roger alone
They chased them and yet never caught him not beat them 1vs 1

Just accept it that Rayleigh having CoC level as Shanks doesnt mean Rayleigh is Yonko level
Kata CoO >most top tiers... he isnt Yonko

Being legendary doesnt make you eqaul
All Oden did was scarring a dude who was said to be invincible and it got obviously disproven

This hype should be simmered down

Oh my God again. Ok I'm telling this million time, Rayleigh was in Raftel in Fack*ing Raftel, RAFTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL he Knows the true history, he was part of Roger's crew of course he's a legend but that means nathing in the same way how Luffy is now a legend.
Rayleigh being a challenge. Why people think that YCs are weak it's not true for example same Katakuri would have been a huge problem for Marians in Mareanford if he was fighting against them.
Luffy is a legend?

Rayleigh only a legend cuz Raftel?

Nani

I

Inspector_Mu

Prime WB pirates are even better than Roger pirates at this point.
Roger pirates were never called strongest either
Perhaps after Oden joined then

People been hyping them

Onky Rocks crew, Shanks crew, and BM family have been hyped as group

Prime Rayleigh ~ Oden >=Benn>old Rayleigh >=Kata>Marco/King
Scopper>=Roo Queen Jozu Vista Smoothie

I

Inspector_Mu

Lmao dude, Rayleigh in the same panel stated that roger saying " I don't want you two to get injured" is just a bad excuse to fight Oden himself.
Yep
But Rayleigh needs another man for Oden
Rayleigh could have stopped Roger

Like I said Oda uses a top tier for a reason
Like how he didjt have Jack/queen fight Luffy
Yet at WCI cracker fought luffy
It is to show that post wvi Luffy wasnt gonna bebtaken down by jack queen , it needed Kaido himself

Same way here... oden wouldn't be put to his place if Rayleigh fought oden solo
Oda needed Roger to put Oden at his place that WB and roger are monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.