One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we have to finally distinguish between true swordsmen and those merely using a blade as a weapon of choice (swords being standard for pirates). The strongest people in history are using blades. Roger, Whitebeard, Xebec. Im was seen using a sword. And neither has a black blade. Do you want to say Mihawk is the strongest in history among everyone that used a blade?
Mihawk > Roger, Whitebeard, Xebec? Something's odd about that and you know that.
Comradee bruh, why are you comparing dead people & a person who nobody in the world knows about to Mihawk being the current strongest swordsman?

I agree... Roger just didnt want Xebec to go to raftel or be crown as greatest pirates ever
So he teamed up with Garp who had a duty to fulfill
Nah, I suspect neither Roger nor Garp knew anything about Xebec's end goal.

Roger was simply motivated by his reckless behaviour of fighting him as a rival
Garp was motivated by the fact he is a pirate and needs to be stopped as is duty as marine.

And I think a legendary person like Xebec who can be put on the same pedestol as Roger, WB, Garp...etc. He would not actually try to make excuses to postpone their fights and clash. He just is too proud to not accept their fight when it happens.

Point is, I think there is no denying that Sengoku admitted that Garp hates talking about that event.
And there is no way the reason for it is that he teamed with Roger, in fact, he would be like Smoker with Crocodile storyline, telling the world government that Luffy took down Crocodile not him, and Garp will at least be a talkative perso about it giving credit to Roger.

But hating to talk about it? I'm sure that Garp witnessed something bad and shady about the side he was fighting for. Or he feels somewhat ashamed for stopping him because he feels Xebec had a point. THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING

I

Inspector_Mu

Big Mom: "(...) with that, I could've crushed Red Hair, Kaido and even Whitebeard"
Garp: "Whitebeard is the king of the sea"
Doflamingo: "Whitebeard ruled in front of the throne"
Narrator: "Whitebeard, the equal of even Roger"
Yet WB Roger were Great Pirates still?

Rocks was King of his era
Roger is called king of his era yet equal to WB, shared it with Shiki also.
WB is called king of Great Pirate era yet shared it with 3 other dudes

I

Inspector_Mu

Nah, I suspect neither Roger nor Garp knew anything about Xebec's end goal.

Roger was simply motivated by his reckless behaviour of fighting him as a rival
Garp was motivated by the fact he is a pirate and needs to be stopped as is duty as marine.

And I think a legendary person like Xebec who can be put on the same pedestol as Roger, WB, Garp...etc. He would not actually try to make excuses to postpone their fights and clash. He just is too proud to not accept their fight when it happens.

Point is, I think there is no denying that Sengoku admitted that Garp hates talking about that event.
And there is no way the reason for it is that he teamed with Roger, in fact, he would be like Smoker with Crocodile storyline, telling the world government that Luffy took down Crocodile not him, and Garp will at least be a talkative perso about it giving credit to Roger.

But hating to talk about it? I'm sure that Garp witnessed something bad and shady about the side he was fighting for. Or he feels somewhat ashamed for stopping him because he feels Xebec had a point. THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING
Maybe Garp saw CDs abusing people as slaves
Something very atrocious yet since He defended them against fellow D.
He feels ashamed for not saving those slaves from CD abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.