One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
About that Roger is a swordsman bs to me having a sword doesn't make you a REAL swordsman there are warriors who use swords but are not recognized as swordsmen an example are Samurai who are not considered swordsmen but warriors (who use a lot of different weapons to fight including swords) so Roger is a Warrior/Fighter who use a sword to dispay his enormus power to fight in a brute force way but he is not someone who follows "The Way of the Sword" like Mihawk/Zoro & others that's my point of view.....

About that Roger is a swordsman bs to me having a sword doesn't make you a REAL swordsman there are warriors who use swords but are not recognized as swordsmen an example are Samurai who are not considered swordsmen but warriors (who use a lot of different weapons to fight including swords) so Roger is a Warrior/Fighter who use a sword to dispay his enormus power to fight in a brute force way but he is not someone who follows "The Way of the Sword" like Mihawk/Zoro & others that's my point of view.....
This is not a Samurai anime....

Roger: fights against one of the strongest characters of his era, who is also backed up by an army (Shiki) using a pistol in one arm, effectively nerfing his swordsmanship.

Mihawktards: "But Mihawk used a knife against an east blue rookie too" when the purpose was to demonstrate Zoro that he doesn't need a sword for east blue characters.

So what you are saying is, Roger charged into the battle with a pistol in his hand, and shortly before clashing, he put it back? Wow.
Your point is weak as hell. Where was that pistol when he fought rocks his greatest rival and whitebeard his equal

Ray had to fight against fodder. Had to tag team against Oden. Come on man. Admirals would stomp him both in prime and out of. Hes just lucky he got to fight the admiral the fucks around the most.
He didn't have to tag team against Oden. Scabber said lets stop him and he said yes. Where does it say he had too? Thats like saying sanji and Zoro needed each other for Pacfista. Admirals couldn't even stop him while Old, retired, and rusty from not even using his Sword, but im surpose to believe Kizaru can beat him in his prime. When we have seen what old age does to people.

Garp who is active and keeps in shape says this about his strength

Rayleigh says this

And we know about WB age and sickness. Listen im all for yall fanboy arguments but bring some facts to the argument. I don't read 2 piece

:suresure::suresure:

Honestly I am in love with Primebeard.

- One of the best designs ( and most handsomest)
- Kind
- Coolest powers
- Coolest weapon
- Badass af

I have never ever shown interest in WB till now. Of course his crew is doomed since Marco is the second strongest. But I love him now. Weird....

So Shanks must be above Roger and WB, even if his blade isn't black. Lol.
At the end of the day Oda's will is not debatable. If I had to enter into his genius mind, I would assume he loves the Grandmaster enough to have him above Roger by the end of the series.

Oda is that kind of mangaka who exhibits his thoughts by hints.

The way of the sword has never been a thing in this manga nice try bye bye

He didn't have to tag team against Oden. Scabber said lets stop him and he said yes. Where does it say he had too? Thats like saying sanji and Zoro needed each other for Pacfista. Admirals couldn't even stop him while Old, retired, and rusty from not even using his Sword, but im surpose to believe Kizaru can beat him in his prime. When we have seen what old age does to people.

Garp who is active and keeps in shape says this about his strength

Rayleigh says this

And we know about WB age and sickness. Listen im all for yall fanboy arguments but bring some facts to the argument. I don't read 2 piece
Why could he defeat the fodder WBPs in 4 days ? Lemme guess....he went easy on them lmao ?

Status
Not open for further replies.