One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even BULLET uses a freaking sword; can we put him as a swordsman as well? People are reading too much into that shit; Oda empathized both Roger and WB having the appearance as a real pirate, fighting as a real pirate (swords and guns) and acting as a real pirate.

It's just ludicrous to assume Roger could be a swordsman or the WSS; something which wasn't even hinted ONCE in the entire manga.
Furthermore, at this point, Roger could also use a bamboo stick and his haki would still distort the effing space, lmao.
That is not bullet. Do you ever say anything factual?

Pirates are hybrids, but as mentioned before even if you believe he is a swordsman, Oda will make a critera for the WSS title to not apply to him because he portrayed PK a level above WSS
Mihawk is pirate and swordsman , zoro is same. And many other examples at manga. its just people cant handle same shit and begin to travel at delusional world when it comes to top tiers and beloved chars.

Swordsmanship is a martial art, Zoro wanted to be taught by Mihawk "the way of the sword". Was honing his swordskills in a sword-dojo. Just like Mihawk. As for Roger, I am sure he just chose the sword randomly, because it is the most common weapon in piracy. And not because he wanted to become the greatest swordsmaster, which is what Zoro said his goal is.
Headcanon stop it

*Sigh* I'm pretty sure WSS is just a title given to Mihawk for his sword skills. If WSS was a title passed down from generations, then Oda would have told us at some point, yeah? catded

I'm curious about that Road Star Island. Could that be the staging ground for the final war? I figure if is the last known island then the WG might have a heavy presence there if only to deter people from trying to seek out Raftel.

Even BULLET uses a freaking sword; can we put him as a swordsman as well? People are reading too much into that shit; Oda empathized both Roger and WB having the appearance as a real pirate, fighting as a real pirate (swords and guns) and acting as a real pirate.
I think Roger is both swordmen fighter and fist fighter, most like a allrounder who have multiple movesets/fightstyle as someone who doesn´t have a df most like. I think in similar way as Big mom who can use both sword and fist in a battle via her power. I think Roger is similar while Rayleigh is the true swordmen in Rogers crew.

Remember when last chapter people were saying that Gaban is fodder because he didn’t have a big reveal?
Cause Zoro-Brainers insecurity of think Sanji is below Zoro and he is far above when in reality and Canon Goda has always see them equals in more ways than one. It shows in many instances and this is one of them on how Gaban and Rayleigh are to each other.

They all will continue to look like idiots the more they believe Two-Piece over One Piece. Goda knows how to please the whole fanbase, not small base :cheers:.

I think Roger is both swordmen fighter and fist fighter, most like a allrounder who have multiple movesets/fightstyle as someone who doesn´t have a df most like. I think in similar way as Big mom who can use both sword and fist in a battle via her power. I think Roger is similar while Rayleigh is the true swordmen in Rogers crew.
Yea but we literally just seen him only use his sword while clashing with his equal so your opinion doesn’t mean anything

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Is this the correct translation? Zoro wanting to become the strongest swordsman ever? Would make sense. "To be the greatest the world has ever heard about" rather than "the strongest among those who happen to live in my timeline". Like, Mihawk slips on a banana peel, breaks his neck and Zoro gets the glory.
The one in my sig

Yea but we literally just seen him only use his sword while clashing with his equal so your opinion doesn’t mean anything
Because we only see him two times in a clash, he barely have feats so what is your point?
Can´t we just wait until we see more of Roger and his fightstyle, last week you people call out scopper gabban as fodder and this week he was stand next to Rayleigh. Judging by two-three panels means jackshit, I just wait more to see more of Roger fightstyle.

Because we only see him two times in a clash, he barely have feats so what is your point?
Can´t we just wait until we see more of Roger and his fightstyle, last week you people call out scopper gabban as fodder and this week he was stand next to Rayleigh. Judging by two-three panels means jackshit, I just wait more to see more of Roger fightstyle.
he has a named attack with his sword :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.