One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
tfw Scopper is now actually more or less portrayed as one of Rogers top commander and it wasn't some random Sanjifan fanfic, I feel bad for shitting on the metal naming idea now wtf.Roger being a swordsmen should open a really *cough* Honest conversation*cough* about Mihawk's title.

Power level shit aside, that blackbeard detail is amazing. Never thought Ace's comment would be about sleep but some fantasy shit like immortality.

Last edited:
tfw Scopper is now actually more or less portrayed as one of Rogers top commander and it wasn't some random Sanjifan fanfic, I feel bad for shitting on the metal naming idea now wtf.Roger being a swordsmen should open a really *cough* Hones conversation*cough* about Mihawk's title.

Power level shit aside, that blackbeard detail is amazing. Never thought Ace's comment would be about sleep but some fantasy shit like immortality.
Oh it did lmao

Wrong, the problem is some guys can't handle the the fact that Oda considers swordsmanship so powerful. Before this chapter we were not sure what type of fighting style Roger possesses but now the manga is showing him to be a swordsman and it's destroying some of you on the inside. That's why so many continue to post their headcanon whenever it comes to swordsman.
Nah just showing off Roger is diverse in his abilities. Without it he still powerful just like WB without his weapon he still a monster. Panel like this doesn't prove Roger is only good with a sword and got nothing more. That's your headcannon and thinking Zoro and Mihawk are above him is stupid logic, nothing proof about it.

Your trying enforce something ridiculous only to be proven wrong again like last week with Crocus > Gaban after Goda prove you guys wrong this chapter. Your only making yourself looking like you can't handle if proven wrong, not because others have issues.

Nah just showing off Roger is diverse in his abilities. Without it he still powerful just like WB without his weapon he still a monster. Panel like this doesn't prove Roger is only good with a sword and got nothing more. That's your headcannon and thinking Zoro and Mihawk are above him is stupid logic, nothing proof about it.

Your trying enforce something ridiculous only to be proven wrong again like last week with Crocus > Gaban after Goda prove you guys wrong this chapter. Your only making yourself looking like you can't handle if proven wrong, not because others have issues.
I think the way of thinking goes more like
" take Rogers's sword away and he won't be fighting as his best, therefore he's a swordsman".

Surely roger is a monster with or without, but is he nerfed ? Probably.

I think the way of thinking goes more like
" take Rogers's sword away and he won't be fighting as his best, therefore he's a swordsman".

Surely roger is a monster with or without, but is he nerfed ? Probably.
Doubt that. Look at WB. If you take away his weapon, does that nerf him and his DF? Not really as he can Quake even with his body. Doubt Oda sees Roger if no sword he won't use Haki to fight off someone and beat their asses.

Before or after Orochi's help tho? :christman:
Yeah. I bet Oden does so while struggling due to being poisoned.

And Kaido was probably in his prime, he looked exactly the same in the flashback. In the Rox Flashback, he had the same height as Whitebeard and Big Mom. Maybe Kaido is in their age but just ages slower due to his dragon Zoan.

Status
Not open for further replies.