One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol how could he not care when it affects the second most popular character directly?
It doesn't affect Zoro at all, it's that simple.

Yesterday, people weren't paying attention when a few users already provided evidences that Roger also fought with different weapons like guns in which he cannot even perform swordsmanship...

If Oda starts introducing people who use swords but are not swordsmen left and right of course its gonna make Zoro's dream look dumb
Swordsman are very skilled in swordsmanship and those who are at the top of swordsman with top tier swordsmanship are obviously affecting Zoro's dream - just as Fujitora, Shanks or Mihawk.
But we are talking about a guy who uses different weapons whenever he likes; you cannot even tell whether Roger is truly skilled asf in swordsmanship.

Moreover, the OP lore obviously would have mentioned an important fact like that at least ONCE -> Roger being a swordsman -> the previous WSS -> Mihawk the next WSS and thus, Roger's successor.
But: Mihawk wasn't portrayed to be on par with Roger or Whitebeard...

Yesterday, people weren't paying attention when a few users already provided evidences that Roger also fought with different weapons like guns in which he cannot even perform swordsmanship...

Swordsman are very skilled in swordsmanship and those who are at the top of swordsman with top tier swordsmanship are obviously affecting Zoro's dream - just as Fujitora, Shanks or Mihawk.
But we are talking about a guy who uses different weapons whenever he likes; you cannot even tell whether Roger is truly skilled asf in swordsmanship.

Moreover, the OP lore obviously would have mentioned an important fact like that at least ONCE -> Roger being a swordsman -> the previous WSS -> Mihawk the next WSS and thus, Roger's successor.
Oh i do not claim Roger was a swordsman bro... I agree it would have been mentioned

But I still think Oda is making it hard to distinct and hasn't really stated in manga as to how we should approach this

If we take someone as Zoro... he would not be technical about it if in character

Oh i do not claim Roger was a swordsman bro... I agree it would have been mentioned

But I still think Oda is making it hard to distinct and hasn't really stated in manga as to how we should approach this

If we take someone as Zoro... he would not be technical about it if in character
Roger does have Shanks fighting style.

U can't have one be swordsman, while the other ain't one.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Excuses. Zoro fought with fists and a sickle.
Does that make him a boxer and a sickleman?
Roger is clearly a swordsman. You can see that he takes on his strongest opponent with a sword and nothing else. The denial has gone through the roof. If he took on WB with a pistol you could have some argument but this is just plain silly.

Happened after Oden fight when Kaido became stronger.
Oh? So Kaido did not get stronger between God valley and fighting Oden and never fought anyone of any considerable strength DURING God valley the greatest battle in recorded history or after it... Wow.... its like Kaido was just hiding somewhere and somehow missed all these top tiers and just appeared 20 years later having done nothing during God valley and just got walloped by Oden and then suddenly his haki bloomed and he became invincible
Post automatically merged:

Hmmm...so Oden, wano strongest samurai, doesn't even know about advance CoA, that's disappointing:josad:
Hold up where did you get this?

Status
Not open for further replies.