Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Poor

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. This chapter was excellent. The clash between Roger and Whitebeard looked awesome, and the relationship between Roger and Whitebeard was awesome to see. Totally like Luffy and Law, could completely see them being like that when they’re older. The world building we got was excellent too. The tidbit about Teach from Buggy was interesting, and that’ll probably be relevant in some capacity later. Also highlighted that Shanks is so much like Luffy as well, with his comment about being jealous of sleep. Nekomamushi and Inuarashi slipping onto the ship was pretty funny.

Also, proves that people need to stay off the Yonko. Four strongest maybe with the exception of Dragon, by far. Don’t see why people were talking about the island though, not a single person was trying to kill anyone. They’re all friends.

Best chapter of the flashback thus far.

If we properly analyze feats (and I’m not talking Red admiral analysis, like but real analysis) then the Admirals would straight up low diff every single Yonko. So not sure what “better feats” the Yonko have when big mom is getting one shot by YCs and Shanks’ body is covered in more scars from high tiers than Akainu has scars from Aokiji lol.

By hype: still Admirals. We learn more and more every day how little the title of Yonko is actually worth, to the point that even Luffy and Marco could be Yonko. The title of admiral holds hundreds of times the weight that the title of Yonko holds lol.
This is so biased lmao, BM didn't even knew she existed whe she got 'one shotted' which isn't even true, we had an admiral an entire Arc post time skip and Luffy showed greater feats there than him lmao
Look at Luffy in arcs which involves Yonko...
Garp needed the help of a fucking PIRATE to defeat a another pirate crew and people be saying Admirals>> any pirates, dear god lmao

Power scaling points I made out in this chapter:
  • Splitting the sky is not an indicator of strength since two pirates that are stronger than yonkou didn't split it.
  • Shanks doesn't have the strongest Haki in the series since he displayed a far weaker version of the Haki shield, whereas Whitebeard/Roger literally creates a space between their weapons.
  • Oden was easily overwhelmed by roger and quit the fight...the very same Oden that scarred Kaido 6 years later with possibly the help of poisoning.
  • Non-prime Marco, Vista, Jozu plus the commanders fought the Pirate Kings crew for 3 days equally, stated by the manga itself. 26 years later a stronger lineup was incapable of completely stopping Injured/restricted Akainu's rampage ( curiel was taken down).
  • Lastly, the fight between Roger pirates vs Whitebeard pirates didn't destroy an island far smaller than PH, while Akainu and Aokiji completely wrecked the landscape of PH and changed it's climate forever.

hoo boy someone really love their akainu
  • Splitting the sky is not an indicator of strength since two pirates that are stronger than yonkou didn't split it.
  • Shanks doesn't have the strongest Haki in the series since he displayed a far weaker version of the Haki shield, whereas Whitebeard/Roger literally creates a space between their weapons.
  • Oden was easily overwhelmed by roger and quit the fight...the very same Oden that scarred Kaido 6 years later with possibly the help of poisoning.
  • Non-prime Marco, Vista, Jozu plus the commanders fought the Pirate Kings crew for 3 days equally, stated by the manga itself. 26 years later a stronger lineup was incapable of completely stopping Injured/restricted Akainu's rampage ( curiel was taken down).
  • Lastly, the fight between Roger pirates vs Whitebeard pirates didn't destroy an island far smaller than PH, while Akainu and Aokiji completely wrecked the landscape of PH and changed it's climate forever.
1. they dont split the sky indeed, they fucking blow the fuck out of that sky
2. agree
3.true
4.a stronger lineup with way weaker whitebeard and the older commander. also its more like akainu and the other admiral
5. yeah with the help of a logia lol. with subordinate around no way whitebeard goes ham on the island

I swear to god, akainu is strong yeah but is he even stronger then prime garp/sengoku?

Last edited:
I think the skies didnt split because their weapons didnt touch in that panel

While I did enjoy the clash and it was nice to confirm WB already has gura,this was a joke of a fight,lmao . Not even multiple bandages to show severity of the fight. Just some stickers.

This is how they should have looked in the end

What a letdown ..
OP doesnt have fights anymore, it's only clash, specially if it is the stronger characters

Oden Vs Shutenmaru
Oden Vs Roger pirates
:nicagesmile:
Damn where is the :LUL:

All of this goes to the ground when we know that if Whitebeard farted that Island would be disappear, we can hardly get anything related to power scaling in this chapter...

While I did enjoy the clash and it was nice to confirm WB already has gura,this was a joke of a fight,lmao . Not even multiple bandages to show severity of the fight. Just some stickers.

This is how they should have looked in the end

What a letdown ..
rox fight involving crazy lore like god valley and celestial dragon and being erased from the history kinda shits vs some random fight just to loot the enemy.
diffrent magnitude bro,

We know oda will offscreen any fights that dont hold any emotional weight. This fight only purpose is to gauage roger's power scale and it did it enough.

This is so biased lmao, BM didn't even knew she existed whe she got 'one shotted' which isn't even true, we had an admiral an entire Arc post time skip and Luffy showed greater feats there than him lmao
Look at Luffy in arcs which involves Yonko...
Garp needed the help of a fucking PIRATE to defeat a another pirate crew and people be saying Admirals>> any pirates, dear god lmao
biased ?!!!!!!!

biased !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

every one know Major can't be biased when he is talking about admirals

he never was
he never will be

I’m saying this chapter confirms Beckmann is nowhere close to Akainu, Akainu would destroy him 1v1 as would any Admiral. Unless you think Ben is massively stronger than marco or Ray lol.

The argument is more just about how this fandom has once again been proven horrifically wrong about how power levels in this manga work. Maybe it’s because people think Oda doesn’t think about them and thus people don’t think that hard about them, idk.

I will tell you though that this chapter has been 100% consistent with the stuff I’ve been saying for years lol, minus a few moments of weakness like me conceding to Shishio that Prime Ray an push an admiral to extreme diff, but I’ll gladly take my L there lol.

Admirals >>>> all pirates. The only exceptions to this are people like Roger, WB, and Mihawk who can push Admirals to extreme diff.
Mihawk :myman:

How does that relate ?
Just a guess lol, instead of splitting the skies, they split the space itself, so maybe that happened because the weapons didn't touch.

Non-prime Marco, Vista, Jozu plus the commanders fought the Pirate Kings crew for 3 days equally, stated by the manga itself. 26 years later a stronger lineup was incapable of completely stopping Injured/restricted Akainu's rampage ( curiel was taken down).
did akainu advance past them ?

When Akainu defeated Curiel Marco nor Vista were beside him

1. Umm...you do realise that they don’t actually split SKY but rather the clouds. While WB and Roger clashed the whole sky was clear so nothing there to be SPLIT or rather they blew them all off.
  2. I don’t recall Oden quitting fight. Last time I checked he was rushing right back at Roger feeling more pumped but Roger was busy clashing with his Rival WB. ( yeah, Oden stood no chance though)
  3. Akainu is a Beast but .. let’s not go there.
  4. I’m pretty sure the that the awakened DF of Akainu and Aokiji had something to with the Punk Hazard condition. Your comparison of Island destroying feat isn’t applicable here. Both Roger and WB wouldn’t want to destroy an island where their precious Nakamas and Families are fighting. You did see that WB just casually shook the whole sea around the island while just chilling and drinking right..??

1. Umm...you do realise that they don’t actually split SKY but rather the clouds. While WB and Roger clashed the whole sky was clear so nothing there to be SPLIT or rather they blew them all off.
  2. I don’t recall Oden quitting fight. Last time I checked he was rushing right back at Roger feeling more pumped but Roger was busy clashing with his Rival WB. ( yeah, Oden stood no chance though)
  3. Akainu is a Beast but .. let’s not go there.
  4. I’m pretty sure the that the awakened DF of Akainu and Aokiji had something to with the Punk Hazard condition. Your comparison of Island destroying feat isn’t applicable here. Both Roger and WB wouldn’t want to destroy an island where their precious Nakamas and Families are fighting. You did see that WB just casually shook the whole sea around the island while just chilling and drinking right..??
Oh yeah the clouds were sent away lol, there is that

Chill with your Roger wank @Red Admiral
If anything, the one that is lucky is WHITEBEARD because he didn't face Akainu yet

Now let's do the quick math
When Roger and Whitebeard clashed, this is what happened to Moby Dick and the environment

Moby Dick got slightly moved by the impact, but just that, no damage or anything.

And this is what happened to Moby Dick when awakening restricted Akainu made his move

RIP Moby Dick

And 1 other parameter, Whitebeard's condition

Against Roger

Only minor bandage!!
Even after 3 days of clashing against Roger, Roger only managed to do this amount of damage to Whitebeard

Against Akainu

He lost not only half of his face, but also half of his beard (his epithet, his iconic part for years!!) against Akainu, only in mere hours if not minutes!!
Akainu did far more damage to Whitebeard in far less time compared to what Roger did to Whitebeard

So stop the Roger wank and open your eyes already!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.