One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

I can't accept it because once again, story doesn't portray Roger as a primarily swordsman. He has never been hinted at to be a swordsman before.

He has never been introduced as a swordsman. He was never mentioned to be the WSS despite clearly being the portrayed as the greatest pirate(PK) while only having Whitebeard as his equal. Luffy himself said the WSS needs to stay at the PK's side

So i just think people must sometimes try thinking outside of the box instead of labelling everyone they see holding a sword as a swordsman. I look more as an overall perspective, on what makes sense in Oda's story, how he portrays his characters than simply looking at who is holding a sword
So we are supposed to discard current evidence because you can't accept it? At the least, you can stop implying that we are fools for considering Roger as a swordsman. At least until you have more evidence. I can expect that much at least.

Disagreement is fine, but saying we are wrong is completely out of line for you guys at this time.

Mihawk might be the strongest ! Kaido who is the supposed Strongest got scarred by a sworsman inferior to mihawk
Kaido was scarred but not defeated, huge difference. Aside from the possibility that Shanks or Mihawk could be superior to Kaido at this point (Shanks probably could be the last Yonko Luffy has to fight to reach Laugh Tale), there are Dragon, Akainu and BB. Mihawk is not the strongest character, lol.

It’s sad you would think manga feats and canon material would be enough to win an argument but it’s not😂
Post automatically merged:

Kaido was scarred but not defeated, huge difference. Aside from the possibility that Shanks or Mihawk could be superior to Kaido at this point (Shanks probably could be the last Yonko Luffy has to fight to reach Laugh Tale), there are Dragon, Akainu and BB. Mihawk is not the strongest character, lol.
If he’s not the strongest it’s safe to say he’s top 2

Bogard

You can't win
So we are supposed to discard current evidence because you can't accept it? At the least, you can stop implying that we are fools for considering Roger as a swordsman. At least until you have more evidence. I can expect that much at least.

Disagreement is fine, but saying we are wrong is completely out of line for you guys at this time.
It's not just a disagreement though. I think you're wrong if you read this manga correctly, but it's fine by me. We can agree to disagree. This topic has no place here anyway, so i'd stop discussing about it and focus on the spoilers that actually matter

People still arguing if Roger is a swordsman or not?

We know he used a gun so he can't be a pure swordsman either. He didn't have ablack blade for a reason and that is because he didn't even need it. Roger was the strongest.

I can't accept it because once again, story doesn't portray Roger as a primarily swordsman. He has never been hinted at to be a swordsman before.

He has never been introduced as a swordsman. He was never mentioned to be the WSS despite clearly being the portrayed as the greatest pirate(PK) while only having Whitebeard as his equal. Luffy himself said the WSS needs to stay at the PK's side

So i just think people must sometimes try thinking outside of the box instead of labelling everyone they see holding a sword as a swordsman. I look more as an overall perspective, on what makes sense in Oda's story, how he portrays his characters than simply looking at who is holding a sword
Yet in this arc where we finally got to see more of Roger, when he's fighting, he's always using his sword. What headcanon says otherwise?

People still arguing if Roger is a swordsman or not?

We know he used a gun so he can't be a pure swordsman either. He didn't have ablack blade for a reason and that is because he didn't even need it. Roger was the strongest.
There's no such thing as a pure swordman....

That's a Swordman haters idea.

Almost all current swordmans should disqualified with your idea.

It's not just a disagreement though. I think you're wrong if you read this manga correctly, but it's fine by me. We can agree to disagree. This topic has no place here anyway, so i'd stop discussing about it and focus on the spoilers that actually matter
So now we’re not reading the manga correctly? When there are panels of roger using a sword and having the haki leaks just like zoro the next Wss but yea sure we are the ones not reading correctly
Post automatically merged:

Roger isn't the strongest tho
WB is on his level
Same for garp i think
And rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.