One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 967 Spoilers Discussions" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously while discussing.
  • Do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Avoid using spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter gets released.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again.
  • This thread is for spoilers only. Do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff member takes too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.
Post automatically merged:

@Papadight92

967.”ロジャーの冒険”
>ポーネグリフを探す
>ウォーターセブンで船大工トムと会話
>次に魚人島
>海の森にて解読
>ジョイボーイからの謝罪文
>ワノ国にも行くが滞在時間数時間
>最後のロードポーネグリフに光月の家紋
>最後の島に出航しようとするがバギーが高熱のため、シャンクスが看病して出発
>ロジャーが前人未到の世界一周を果たした
>莫大な宝を目の前にロジャーは笑ってた
>ジョイボーイと同じ時代に生まれたかった
>最後の島に名前をつけた
.“ラフテルLaugh Tale”と

Last edited:

Bogard

You can't win
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 967 Spoilers Discussion|
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This topic is for discussing "One Piece Chapter 967 Spoilers". The thread "One Piece Chapter 967 Spoilers Summaries and Images" is where you can find summaries and spoiler images.

|Rules|

• Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously while discussing.
  • Do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Avoid using spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter gets released.
  • Avoid re-posting the content already posted in the thread dedicated to the spoiler summaries and images.
  • Keep the discussions regarding things/characters that weren't mentioned in the spoilers to a minimum and avoid them altogether if possible.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.

DISCLAIMER: WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Why there are 3 spoiler threads?

Anyway, shanks didn't go to raftel and now I am not sure what Oda is trying to pull with him.

His motives are hard to understand.

But it's good to know that to see that oda is knitting all the loose threads now

967 : The adventures of Roger.

1. We see Roger at Water 7 talking with Tom having also located a ponegliff .

2. Next they travel to Fishman Island and they read the apology of Joy Boy.

3. They went to Wano and stayed several hours.

4. They found the hidden ponegliff with the Kozuki Symbol on it.

5. While sailing to the last island Buggy fell very ill and Shanks stayed back to nurse him.

6. We see Roger on an island having completed the circumnavigation of the globe.

7. We see him standing in front of a huge treasure.

8. Roger : I wish i could have lived in the era of Joy Boy.

9. He named the island Laugh Tale.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Guess it's a fast pace chapter then if we already reach laugh tale. The cliffhanger is going to kill me though:lusalty:

Is Oda really going to spoil Laugh Tale though? :believe:

I understand now yonkoprods' hype about this
What have i missed ? I see no spoilers
Post automatically merged:

Oh ive seen it on the other thread.
So buggy and shanks didnt go !
Red admiral aint gonna be happy...

Bogard

You can't win
3. They went to Wano and stayed several hours.

4. They found the hidden ponegliff with the Kozuki Symbol on it.
As expected. I knew there was a poneglyh on Wano

5. While sailing to the last island Buggy fell very ill and Shanks stayed back to nurse him.

6. We see Roger on an island having completed the circumnavigation of the globe.
Wait so does it mean Shanks and Buggy never saw Laugh Tale? @Red Admiral :believe:

Status
Not open for further replies.