One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
if he refused to go to Raftel just to take care of his friend ... it make Shanks personality even more deep and his story arc even more interesting

I still doubt Shanks didn't went to Raftel ever ... he could do it on his own ... unless Oda should give us a reason about "he absolutely give no fuck about Raftel"
So Shanks already became PK, but we just don't know about it, huh?

So the kid talking with oden in one of the pics is Franky ?? I first thought it was kid but the location(water7) doesn't match
And the guy (Franky) doesn't remember oden nowadays ? Really strange

So Shanks already became PK, but we just don't know about it, huh?
hmmm... if going to raftel was all you need to be PK ... then I guess so ....

if Shanks gave a bit of fuck about Raftel there is NO REASON for him not be able to do so

but

if he don't care cause he heard everything from his crew members ... he simply didn't waste his time

or

maybe for some reason he wasn't able to do so ... not sure what ... but Oda can make up something

that would means Joy Boy was a Giant

Btw anyone knows when was Joy Boy first mentioned ?
Im is based on a Norse god who got destroyed by the Jotuun giants after all. this further hints that Joy Boy was a giant and a direct enemy to Im and world nobles in general.

If Luffy managed to convince Loki ( who's the leader of those who destroyed the gods in Norse mythology iirc ) and Elbaf ( storngest army in the world ) to join him against Mary Geoise and the world government, it would be ironic to see Im and the World Nobles getting destroyed by the same race of Joy Boy.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Lowkey sad we ain't see newgate or roger interact with any other legends but eachother tbh

Really wanted to see them interesting with shiki, linlin, kaido, garp, and sengoku. Tho i was obviously wanting to much
:josad:
I'm kinda sure We'll see Roger and Gary interact with each other next chapter

It's obvious that Roger surrendered himself to Garp

Not talking about you, but certain other Shanks bankers overhyped the "myth" that Shanks went to Laugh tale to a point to immensely increase the plot relevance, and cloud Shanks has in the series.

That narrative was just shattered.
Shanks story only got more interesting really

he been to Raftel was just a easy way out for him not giving a fuck about one piece

but Oda shattered that as well to tell us again

" nothing about Shanks is easy to understand"

Status
Not open for further replies.