One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's still 1 thing that saves the theory of "Shanks is Roger in current era" then it's their cooperation and relationship with the Government associates.

Roger teamed together with Garp to take down Rocks, and later to leave his unborn son to Garp's care.
Shanks also worked together with Goroseis for still unclear objective, and later will leave his crew in Goverment's care (Impel Down) after Teach took his life.

Worst

Custom title
This flashback sure was a great blow to Shanks fans.
  • First Roger, Rayleigh and even Oden, the guys Shanks look up to are swordsman which makes it even more likely that Shanks falls under that category, and with that, under Mihawk.
  • Then Roger/Whitebeard pull of an Haki feat higher then Shanks has showcased, which destroys the Haki-God narrative.
  • Now we know that Shanks never went to Laugh tale, and actually seeks to find the place as well, which makes him another silver medalist behind Roger/Whitebeard.
No offense, but that's how it is.
Ye this chapter changed a little my perspective of Shanks non that i think he is weaker (even if i still consider him below Kaido/BM and above Teach) but as a charcter in general....meh idk if i like where this is going...

If there's still 1 thing that saves the theory of "Shanks is Roger in current era" then it's their cooperation and relationship with the Government associates.

Roger teamed together with Garp to take down Rocks, and later to leave his unborn son to Garp's care.
Shanks also worked together with Goroseis for still unclear objective, and later will leave his crew in Goverment's care (Impel Down) after Teach took his life.
is there a "three piece"

your fan fictions are above two piece

No, I don't think so, but that also isn't the line of thinking here. For years the Shanks narrative was that he's mimicking a secret CoC based fighting style which he got from Roger, but with his flashback we once again have not seen anything that comes close to that.

Shanks remains a swordsman in the same way as Mihawk.
well, my point is... while it's true roger is swordsman that doesn't make him under mihawks and the same can be said about shanks:josad:
he is a swordsman but that doesn't mean he is weaker than mihawk.

I'm not gonna lie
The biggest surprise for me in this chapter was actually FRANKY
I never thought in a millio years that Franky actually met Roger, Rayleigh, Oden, Shanks when he was still a kid.

I always assumed that Roger only met Tom-san when they wanted to make the "Orojackson". I didn't think Roger would go back to water 7 and meet Tom-san again, and even having Franky be there to see them in person.

I mean, Franky himself didn't even recognize Rayleigh when he saw him in Saboady. Oda never hinted at them meeting during the old days.

Funny interaction between Franky and Oden about being abandoned. Confirmed, Franky = Oden, Zoro as both got abandoned by their parents LOL
Zoro fans are losing day by day the Oden argument hahaha
besides, Franky is a chad, him vs Senor Pink was a proof hahahahahaha

well, my point is... while it's true roger is swordsman that doesn't make him under mihawks and the same can be said about shanks:josad:
he is a swordsman but that doesn't mean he is weaker than mihawk.
This is wrong my dude.

Mihawk holds the title " World's greatest swordsman" in the era Shanks reached his prime, and since he's a swordsman, he falls under that category.

Roger doesn't because we have no recording of Mihawk ever having his title while Roger was still alive. He was just a renowned swordsman at that time.

What if Elbaf was an archipelago consisting of nine islands? One for each world in Norse mythology. There could be an island of mostly human inhabitants (Midgard). I think Elbaf is confirmed as an island though, so probably not. Just food for thought.
In Linlin's flashback we have seen a part of a massive ( Yggdrasil ) tree which hints to a whole other place located above Elbaf, and in Norse mythology, Yggdrasil connects the nine worlds you mentioned and is the place where the gods ( of Elbaf ) meet. so it's very possible Oda will go with this route.

In Linlin's flashback we have seen a part of a massive ( Yggdrasil ) tree which hints to a whole other place located above Elbaf, and in Norse mythology, Yggdrasil connects the nine worlds you mentioned and is the place where the gods ( of Elbaf ) meet. so it's very possible Oda will go with this route.
"Islands" in a tree is some shit Oda would do. :yasu:

Lol the One Piece is a big troll thing that makes whoever finds it have the urge to destroy the current order
I'm not gonna lie, I hoped if the reaction to the One Piece from Roger pirates were different.

I would have rathered a reaction like being "amazed or dazzled or overhwhelmed" instead of laughing histerically, cause it makes me feel uneasy about the truth of the treasure being fucking bad and NOT rewarding which Oda promised before that it will be truly rewarding

Status
Not open for further replies.