One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao so Shanks' wanted to go to the last Island himself, but never managed to because he was codeblocked by Whitebeard(who had no interest) just like the other silver medalists, so decided to maintain the balance instead to wait for Luffy. It all makes sense now. @Red Admiral though :believe:
You keep pushing this PK wanker narrative that WB is blocking people, but how is that supposed to work exactly? :sus: WB isn't interested in Raftel, so unless he's hiding the missing Poneglyph he isn't really blocking anyone. Meme and Kaido for now have been a bigger block considering they have a stone each.

You keep pushing this PK wanker narrative that WB is blocking people, but how is that supposed to work exactly? :sus: WB isn't interested in Raftel, so unless he's hiding the missing Poneglyph he isn't really blocking anyone. Meme and Kaido for now have been a bigger block considering they have a stone each.
Who ever becomes PK successfully surpasses the Whitebeard, but apart from Roger there's not a single pirate Whitebeard seems worthy enough to have a greater legacy than him, apart from Roger.

He intended to make Ace the next PK.

Unnecessary to troll, when the point is legitimate.
Yeah we know
But here is the serious answer regarding it.
Rayleigh respected Luffy and saw Roger in Luffy for the answer he gave that he wants to find out where it is himself, not some cheap code and shortcuts. Shanks actually doing that and asking Rayleigh for the location will only prove of Shanks shortcoming and prove he's not someone good enough to reach there. It would show he is not deserving for reaching there.
And I'm personally not sure what Rayleigh's response would be. Would he give it to him when he realizes he doesn't deserve it? or would Rayleigh give him a slap in his face to remind him of his old self? or would Rayleigh give him a speech motivating him to do it by himself?
Regardless of whatever the scenario will be. It simply will make Shanks look MORE BAD. I'd prefer if he didn't ask, and never successfully reached there than him actually trying to make shortcuts and cheap codes, cause I know this will hurt is image as a character, and NOT fix it because he "reached the island, yeeey"
I hope the answer is clear

RIP Shanks hype @Red Admiral

> Haki God!!1!
Turns out his weapon isn't permanently blackened yet, while even pre TS Zoro already had one

> The man with highest bounty!!1!
Turns out he is the lowest among the original Emperrors

> Roger of the era!!1!
Turns out Roger never snitching during his flashback

And this week:
> Guardian of Raftel!!1!
Turns out he never lands his feet on Raftel
Yonkou > Admirals, look at Rayleigh running as well

Who ever becomes PK successfully surpasses the Whitebeard, but apart from Roger there's not a single pirate Whitebeard seems worthy enough to have a greater legacy than him, apart from Roger.

He intended to make Ace the next PK.
It's irrelevant, because for what we have seen WB hasn't done anything to stop other people going to Raftel. For what we know if somebody puts together the 4 stones he can go... WB isn't gonna stop them...
Now, if it comes up he was hiding the missing stone (was that the message from Marco?) then ok.

Bogard

You can't win
I'm not the one pushing anything. Anyone who read the manga know this

"There is no shortage of silver medalists shedding tears because they couldn't overcome Whitebeard and Roger"
Just because you guys can't accept manga fact, it's not my fault :kayneshrug:

no, beacuse the title world strongerst man is just mean that you are the strongest, you could be anything like brawler, df or weapon user and have the title, unlike wss where you have to be a swordsman to achive it:josad:
Yes, it means anyone using blades as his MAIN WEAPON, and his most techniques relies on it, that makes them fall under that category, DF user or NOT.
It's just you guys will make all kind of argument to make it an unworthy title

Which is actually bad considering it's the dream of the 2nd main characters of the show whom we are following for 20 years thus far. For it to be as cheap as what you guys are suggesting?
Honestly, I'm not sure if that dream is even worthy anymore IFFF we go by your type of arguments.
Post automatically merged:

Yonkou > Admirals, look at Rayleigh running as well
That was Jack the draught LOL
Rayleigh ran away from Jack. Confirmed LOL

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Inb4 CoC let's you fight with your hands in the pockets.
Or you think base Luffy will punch through Teach's Gura punches?
:kayneshrug:

Where can I read..
COC knocking down people unconscious is an ability and not fighting style . Fighting style is basically what one is accustom to use in combats - brawling, swordsmanship, karate.

There is nothing like haki fighting style because it isn't. It either gives you an ability like predicting moves or looking into future or enhances your fighting style effectiveness like COA making your punches hard or increasing your self defense

I'm still 100% behind the theory that the Red line was created by the government, and the ancient weapons can be used to destroy that while keeping the global catastrophies at a minimum.
Its obvious at this point.
Before it was a good theory but as soon as oda called the place im was roaming around pangea castle, it became obvious what he is alluding to.

Yes, it means anyone using blades as his MAIN WEAPON, and his most techniques relies on it, that makes them fall under that category, DF user or NOT.
It's just you guys will make all kind of argument to make it an unworthy title

Which is actually bad considering it's the dream of the 2nd main characters of the show whom we are following for 20 years thus far. For it to be as cheap as what you guys are suggesting?
Honestly, I'm not sure if that dream is even worthy anymore IFFF we go by your type of arguments.
well, wss is great title for sure but compared to pirate king and world strongerst man it is quite lackluster, at least for me:josad:
but it still the 3rd greatest title anyone can have:cheers:

I am unable to understand why oda conveniently made shanks not go to rafte?

From the beginning, we were under the impression that shanks went to raftel with Roger as he was part of his crew. All his actions were justified on the grounds that he knows about one piece and perhaps void history and thus the emphasis on maintaining balance of power and wg acknowledging this role.

But not anymore. Shanks isn't trying to get road pg. Shanks isn't interested in waging wars. Shanks doesn't even know what one piece is and what true history is then what the heck is his purpose?
Party

I'm not the one pushing anything. Anyone who read the manga know this

"There is no shortage of silver medalists shedding tears because they couldn't overcome Whitebeard and Roger"
Just because you guys can't accept manga fact, it's not my fault :kayneshrug:
I'm not directly taking about power levels. From what we have seen there's nothing to indicate WB was preventing people from going to Raftel (unless it comes up he had the fourth stone).

Makes sense.
Makes sense

The way oda is keeping things around shanks and Mihawk secretive, You know, it's possible that oda somehow makes shanks and Mihawk the final opponents of Luffy and Zoro.

Luffy never declared to surpass Roger. But he did say he will find a crew that can surpass shanks crew.

Zoro declared to surpass mihawk.
Maybe @Red Admiral is right and Mihawk enters Shanks crew

I

Inspector_Mu

Lmao so Shanks' wanted to go to the last Island himself, but never managed to because he was codeblocked by Whitebeard(who had no interest) just like the other silver medalists, so decided to maintain the balance instead to wait for Luffy. It all makes sense now. @Red Admiral though :believe:
WB never stopped anyone from being PK lol
WB doesnt even have RPs

Shanks didnt become coz he doesnt have the RP copies, to get the 2, he needs to battle BM and Kaido, these 2 will beat Shanks 1 vs 1

WB was told about One piece, he isnt gold medalist himself, he learnt about the history via Roger.

Once again, WB never tried to stop anyone from being PK or reaching Laugh Tale

Stop trying to push your narrative that somehow WB was stopping people from being PK/reaching Laugh Tale ,
shanks needs RPs to be PK or reach raftel

The way oda is keeping things around shanks and Mihawk secretive, You know, it's possible that oda somehow makes shanks and Mihawk the final opponents of Luffy and Zoro.

Luffy never declared to surpass Roger. But he did say he will find a crew that can surpass shanks crew.

Zoro declared to surpass mihawk.
Maybe, just maybe Luffy didn't include himself when he said that.
Meaning maybe, just maybe, he meant, I will find people who can defeat your crew "by themselves"
Making Shanks a stepping stone for Zoro before facing the WSS Mihawk "supposedly higher".

I mean, who knows, maybe Luffy will sit on the sides, eating meat, and see Zoro beat the crap out of Shanks LOL. This makes him look like a more worthy king of pirates LOL.
Specially if oda made a call back to the dialog between Luffy and Zoro
Luffy: if you couldn't become the WSS, I would be in a dilimma

Which could make it an astonishing call back, where Luffy always had in his mind the idea of having a swordsman in his crew to beat Shanks (a swordsman)

Damn, Zoro fans would have some real orgasms doing that hahahah

Sanji faces Beckmann in the battle of cigarettes
And Luffy will have a meat contest with Lucky roo instead of fighting LOL

M

MD Zolo

First thing, and I can't stress this enough, the title of 'Pirate King' was something cooked up by Roger as far as we understand. So, Joy Boy wasn't a Pirate King. He could be an Adventurer or an actual King.

Secondly, I am beginning to think that Shanks will end up being Luffy's final enemy (at least Pirate Enemy). Which is not something I am fond of.

Finally, the story finally tying up. Inu, Neko, Shanks, Buggy, Toki, they stayed behind while Roger went ahead because he thought he was dying.

Now, the problem is that Buggy doesn't care about One Piece. Which means that the treasure is not monetarily valuable or there is something we're missing. Second problem is that I can't no longer understand why Shanks is so respected in Marines, previously I thought that because he was privy to sensitive info about Laugh Tale, but now it's less likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.