One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
It could be that you absorb some of BMs forces, or other way around, so much so that you can still match Shanks.
The problem is nobody imagined matching WB in that scenario, the unbeatable one.
Dude all the Yonkos could have take down Old Sickbeard in a 1v1 and not even thaaat hard there is no way sickbeard can stand days against any of the Yonkos it's just that whit his DF he could have wiped out most of your army before going down so so it was not convenient for anyone to go against him....

I am unable to understand why oda conveniently made shanks not go to rafte?

From the beginning, we were under the impression that shanks went to raftel with Roger as he was part of his crew. All his actions were justified on the grounds that he knows about one piece and perhaps void history and thus the emphasis on maintaining balance of power and wg acknowledging this role.

But not anymore. Shanks isn't trying to get road pg. Shanks isn't interested in waging wars. Shanks doesn't even know what one piece is and what true history is then what the heck is his purpose?
well .. there a 25 years gap between Roger death and now ...

we don't know what Shanks did or didn't

but I guess we can all agree " Shanks story arc is the most mysterious one"

I swear, if the treasture is some meat and booze telling them to have a feast and party
While Roger says "I would have wanted to live in Joy Boy era" probably Luffy saying the same

What a fucking 20+ years wasted in my life!
I swear... Oda, you better not do some shitty ending like that hahaha
Oda already debunked that fear/theory in an interview a few years ago.
He literally told fans not to worry that the treasure will be something stupid or philosophical.

Kaido wants to go to war wi
Dude all the Yonkos could have take down Old Sickbeard in a 1v1 and not even thaaat hard there is no way sickbeard can stand days against any of the Yonkos it's just that whit his DF he could have wiped out most of your army before going down so so it was not convenient for anyone to go against him....
Yep since everyone knew he was sickbeard, you should reread end of impel down and marineford

First Roger, Rayleigh and even Oden, the guys Shanks look up to are swordsman which makes it even more likely that Shanks falls under that categ
Nahh. For that let it became clear when Mihawk became WSS. Mihawk never defeated him and that's undisputed fact in the series.

There's possibility that after no result of the duels, Shanks went for the position of emperor while Mihawk recognised as WSS.
Then Roger/Whitebeard pull of an Haki feat higher then Shanks has showcased, which destroys the Haki-God narrative.
Shanks hasn't showed any CoA feats yet or clashed WB using CoA while Roger and WB showed something new for all of us.

Just wait for a while and you'll seeing this feat of WB and Roger quite a lot. Lol
Now we know that Shanks never went to Laugh tale, and actually seeks to find the place as well, which makes him another silver medalist behind Roger/Whitebeard.
Shanks doesn't need to find that place. He already heard all of RP descriptions when Roger would be reading it. Lol

Also now Shanks isn't someone who would be bragging about his visit to Raftel and becoming PK.

Considering how Shanks made Sengoku accepting his terms at MF and also Sengoku knowing things about ancient clan or history, it won't be wrong assumption. Also that might be something which made goroseis going soft with him as well.

Lol, everything in the last part is just a wild assumption. :suresure:

Now you're the one who is reaching.
Not really, why do you think BM regretted not getting the giants to point out she could have even taken WB out. If she was aware of WB not caring, why the need to take out WB to become PK?
Post automatically merged:

Oda already debunked that fear/theory in an interview a few years ago.
He literally told fans not to worry that the treasure will be something stupid or philosophical.
He said it will not only that, which does not exclude that it has a significant meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.