One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Oden offers to talk to Roger on Franky's behalf (possibly to invite him on the ship) but Franky declines because he doesn't want to be a pirate who abandons people
Lol so Franky could have followed Roger's adventures and see Laugh Tale, but he declined because he hated pirates, to ultimately follow the SH pirates' journey that will lead him to do the same and more. @Albino 👑 Franky the manliest man on sea :amazing:

I updated later about the Gorosei. I'll repeat. The Gorosei (Im) are targeting Luffy and BB, not the middle gen. That says everything.
That says nothing about the matter at hand, i was right, you do not know what you are arguing anymore.
Gorosei literally state: 2 years since the paramount war, yet the rumbling has not stopped, it intensified.
And then alludes to Kaidou and Big Mom, saying the balance can not be maintained anymore, time for a cleansing.
Im on the other hand knows luffy, bb, even shirahoshi, are an even greater danger, which we as audience also know, but the gorosei so not, it has nothing to do with the gorosei admitting the balance era is over.
Hence why they ask who they should kill, Im obviously is some kind of oracle.

So Gorosei they the uproar and danger to the balance started 2 years ago, with wbs death, something they had to risk btw to prevent something even worse, ace becoming pk, but now it has come to a state where the balance can not be upheld anymore, irregardless of luffy.
We know Luffy is wreaking havoc and is gonna continue doing so, for them not thougj, at least until Im is gonna tell them.

Foxy is the worst character in the entire series, and we’ve seen WAY more of him than Shanks or many other important people...if he never shows up again, I can’t imagine anyone will be upset.
Foxy's arc truly is the one arc that EVERYONE can skip without any problem or affecting the story (as long as you see Aokiji) after the arc ends.

Cause Foxy's arc was truly pointless and literally, Oda wasted the arc for nothing, and I would have accepted the arc if at least there was a new recruitment behind that arc, but NO. NOTHING, POINTLESS, and anyone can skip it, and if Oda ever brings up the whole idea of "Davy Back fight" in future, I'm pretty sure that Oda will draw panels to remind us of what it was or one of our crew explaining it again. So, I'm pretty so confident to say that this is the ONE ARC that can be skipped hahaha

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Why no one was able to find out laugh tale for 800 years?

After the destruction of ancient clan in void century it seems that some members of d clan scattered around the world. But why there was no Roger or Luffy during those 800 years?

The PK title is not really strength related and definitely not a buff.
Post automatically merged:

What could be so hilarious that Joy Boy has left behind.
I swear to God, if it is something like a huge dickpick on a stonewall or something like that, I'm gonna be so mad.
Don't laugh now, Oda loves those kind of jokes. He literally made Franky join the crew, because Robin grabbed his balls ...

Why no one was able to find out laugh tale for 800 years?

After the destruction of ancient clan in void century it seems that some members of d clan scattered around the world. But why there was no Roger or Luffy during those 800 years?
Maybe there were but the WG killed them before being close.

As soon as a "new ligth" appears IM makes his move it seems.

"Shanks should really stop making the WG his bitches, it's far to disrespectful"

Yup he should stop that coz marines or WG can't handle such humiliation if outside world could see :

-On just single command of Shanks, war stopped completely.
-He interrupted Akainu and went past him for SH while paralysed Akainu was just sweating and cursing.
-Fleet admiral accepting his terms coz " its you SHANKS "
-Goroseis being more respectful towards an enemy than there own FA.

Yup he should stop humiliating his bitches.

Btw at this point Oda has made it clear that Shanks is now one of the most important character of this series along with WG, Marines, RA and BBP. Otherwise even in Oden's history what's the point of showing Shanks dream and that is in absence of Oden.

Status
Not open for further replies.