One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Why no one was able to find out laugh tale for 800 years?

After the destruction of ancient clan in void century it seems that some members of d clan scattered around the world. But why there was no Roger or Luffy during those 800 years?
The government stopped everyone who wanted to read the poneglyphs(RP), let alone trying to reach the final island

And there was much less pirate back then than now

"Shanks should really stop making the WG his bitches, it's far to disrespectful"

Yup he should stop that coz marines or WG can't handle such humiliation if outside world could see :

-On just single command of Shanks, war stopped completely.
-He interrupted Akainu and went past him for SH while paralysed Akainu was just sweating and cursing.
-Fleet admiral accepting his terms coz " its you SHANKS "
-Goroseis being more respectful towards an enemy than there own FA.

Yup he should stop humiliating his bitches.

Btw at this point Oda has made it clear that Shanks is now one of the most important character of this series along with WG, Marines, RA and BBP. Otherwise even in Oden's history what's the point of showing Shanks dream and that is in absence of Oden.
Shanks was always important

:luuh:

He's linked to Luffy .....

Don't take some user opinions as facts lmao

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Foxy's arc truly is the one arc that EVERYONE can skip without any problem or affecting the story (as long as you see Aokiji) after the arc ends.

Cause Foxy's arc was truly pointless and literally, Oda wasted the arc for nothing, and I would have accepted the arc if at least there was a new recruitment behind that arc, but NO. NOTHING, POINTLESS, and anyone can skip it, and if Oda ever brings up the whole idea of "Davy Back fight" in future, I'm pretty sure that Oda will draw panels to remind us of what it was or one of our crew explaining it again. So, I'm pretty so confident to say that this is the ONE ARC that can be skipped hahaha
Yeah, just a complete waste of time. Imagine how much further in the series we’d be today without those bullshit chapters...this flashback would be in the rear view, we’d probably already be seeing the Fire Festival :kayneshrug:

I swear to God, if it is something like a huge dickpick on a stonewall or something like that, I'm gonna be so mad.
Don't laugh now, Oda loves those kind of jokes. He literally made Franky join the crew, because Robin grabbed his balls ...
That would be classic Oda, but I think he wouldn't do that at the end of one piece, I think he knows the fans would really be pissed off if he did something silly like this. But he is still Oda and could that.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The government stopped everyone who wanted to read the poneglyphs(RP), let alone trying to reach the final island

And there was much less pirate back then than now
That I know but my question is why there was no other d member like Roger or Luffy in those 800 years who had same will power and zeal to finish grandline

It's not like wg bent rules for Roger to read pg.

Bogard

You can't win
That I know but my question is why there was no other d member like Roger or Luffy in those 800 years who had same will power and zeal to finish grandline

It's not like wg bent rules for Roger to read pg.
It's not that they didn't existed. I think they simply didn't manage to overcome the world government and reach Laugh Tale like Roger did. Roger was the first successor of Joy Boy who managed to, but even him didn't manage to fully fulfil his wish due to his disease and the fact Poseidon wasn't born yet. It's Luffy who will manage not only to reach Laugh Tale but to do what even Roger couldn't do

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It's not that they didn't existed. I think they simply didn't manage to overcome the world government and reach Laugh Tale like Roger did. Roger was the first successor of Joy Boy who managed to, but even him didn't manage to fully fulfil his wish due to his disease and the fact Poseidon wasn't born yet. It's Luffy who will manage not only to reach Laugh Tale but to do what even Roger couldn't do
I am wondering that is there any prophecy related to it. Toki traveled to Roger and oden time from distant past. Then she send Momo and co to 20 years in future which coincides with Luffy time. Is it just coincidence? Maybe not

That says nothing about the matter at hand, i was right, you do not know what you are arguing anymore.
Gorosei literally state: 2 years since the paramount war, yet the rumbling has not stopped, it intensified.
And then alludes to Kaidou and Big Mom, saying the balance can not be maintained anymore, time for a cleansing.
Im on the other hand knows luffy, bb, even shirahoshi, are an even greater danger, which we as audience also know, but the gorosei so not, it has nothing to do with the gorosei admitting the balance era is over.
Hence why they ask who they should kill, Im obviously is some kind of oracle.

So Gorosei they the uproar and danger to the balance started 2 years ago, with wbs death, something they had to risk btw to prevent something even worse, ace becoming pk, but now it has come to a state where the balance can not be upheld anymore, irregardless of luffy.
We know Luffy is wreaking havoc and is gonna continue doing so, for them not thougj, at least until Im is gonna tell them.
we started talking about WB being the ultimate roadblock. You brought the power balance into the discussion to justify why he was the ultimate roadblock. I tell you that even w/o WB there is Shanks around creating problems, meaning that WB isn't necessarily playing a fundamental role. Then you bring in the SMILES and Germa, all failed stuff thanks to Luffy, and claim that this was gonna upset the balance because you say so, conveniently ignoring that the two power ups could very well cancel each other and not change the deadlock. Then you just say the balance is gone anyway and this somehow proves that with WB gone the block is gone despite everything the middle gen tried having failed and the current situation being the result of the WG.

Status
Not open for further replies.