One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nami has done squat. If Scopper is the navigator
You know there's a fifference between being a navigator and being a cartographer and being a metrologist... Nami is all three of these and she's the ony navigator who has been shown to be all three of these... Being navigator doesn't mean you are immediately all the other things too

Bepo doesn't draw maps or predict the weather even though he's a navigator... Nami grew up with a passion for Cartography which both Bellamy and Arlong supported by buying her books and shit then she picked up navigation when she went out on her own to steal from pirates and of course she had an unnatural ability to predict the weather but she still went to Sky Island to learn from actual metrologists...

So first of all navigation doesn't make you good at these other things and second of all, not every navigator wants to draw a map of the world to begin with... So Gaban being a navigator literally has nothing to do with nami's dream same as Bepo being a navigator has nothing to do wth Nami's dream.

This entire thing is due to a lot of misunderstanding about the difference between Luffy and Roger's crews... Like Rayleigh is the Swordsman vice captain of the Roger crew but that has nothing to do with Zoro's dream since Zoro's dream to be WSS doesn't apply to rayleigh... Whoever the cook of Roger was DID NOT want to find the all blue... whoever the sniper on Roger's crew DID NOT want to be a brave warrior of the sea... Crocus was the doctor for the last leg of the journey and only did so to find Brook whereas Chopper wants to make a panacea that cures everything...

Roger's crew isn't a copy of Luffy's just because the captains have the same dream. Luffy’s crew by design is better than Roger's crew because they have bigger dreams and that's why they will actually use the one piece for what it was meant to be used for since they are written to be better than the Roger pirates from jump...

BM isn't getting another arc lol. It was already suspicious before, but it's confirmed now with Elbaf not having anything important leading to Laugh Tale
And what says Elbaf hasn't anything to do with Laugh Tale or the Void Century ? We still don't know where Roger and the others found the fourth Road Poneglyph. And even if it isn't in Elbaf it will take more than just an Oden flashback chapter to tell me that BM's story will end at Wano.

And what says Elbaf hasn't anything to do with Laugh Tale or the Void Century ? We still don't know where Roger and the others found the fourth Road Poneglyph. And even if it isn't in Elbaf it will take more than just an Oden flashback chapter to tell me that BM's story will end at Wano.
Elbaf chances are reduced after this chapter be honest.

Bogard

You can't win
Because Roger never went there on his path to Laugh Tale? Him not getting there means this:

- Elbaf isn't important to reach Laugh Tale
- If it's not important, it means that Elbaf arc will not be a long arc even if it existed. At worse, it might even just be a side story
- Not long arc/side story also means, no time for another arc antagonism with Big Mom
- No time for time means, no further arc for Big Mom

There is a reason why Oda made Big Mom come to Wano with the ambition to reform the Rocks, and developed other plots beyond this in this throne war(Revos/Marines, Shichibukais, Gorosei/Luffy/Blackbeard/Shirahoshi/Vivi). There is no time for another Big Mom arc in all this. She'd go down in Wano, to end the Rocks definitely and the emergence of worst generation

Elbaf chances are reduced after this chapter be honest.
Possible, the fourth RP may be on another island than Elbaf but I still think the island could have had important ties with the Ancient Kingdom and the Void Century and that important infos or an item coming from the Ancient Kingdom could be hidden here.
Post automatically merged:

Because Roger never went there on his path to Laugh Tale? Him not getting there means this:

- Elbaf isn't important to reach Laugh Tale
- If it's not important, it means that Elbaf arc will not be a long arc even if it existed. At worse, it might even just be a side story
- Not long arc/side story also means, no time for another arc antagonism with Big Mom
- No time for time means, no further arc for Big Mom

There is a reason why Oda made Big Mom come to Wano with the ambition to reform the Rocks, and developed other plots beyond this in this throne war(Revos/Marines, Shichibukais, Gorosei/Luffy/Blackbeard/Shirahoshi/Vivi). There is no time for another Big Mom arc in all this. She'd go down in Wano, to end the Rocks definitely and the emergence of worst generation
I disagree, Elbaf may still have its importance in the story and its own link with the Ancient Kingdom and the Void Century. Also I am not convinced that Linlin's story with Elbaf and the giants is fully resolved yet and I seriously doubt that BM's story would end in Wano with most of her crew and children, including the one who's the most likely to replace her as the leader of the BMP and of the Charlotte family, Prometheus and Streusen being absent.

M

MD Zolo

You know there's a fifference between being a navigator and being a cartographer and being a metrologist... Nami is all three of these and she's the ony navigator who has been shown to be all three of these... Being navigator doesn't mean you are immediately all the other things too

Bepo doesn't draw maps or predict the weather even though he's a navigator... Nami grew up with a passion for Cartography which both Bellamy and Arlong supported by buying her books and shit then she picked up navigation when she went out on her own to steal from pirates and of course she had an unnatural ability to predict the weather but she still went to Sky Island to learn from actual metrologists...

So first of all navigation doesn't make you good at these other things and second of all, not every navigator wants to draw a map of the world to begin with... So Gaban being a navigator literally has nothing to do with nami's dream same as Bepo being a navigator has nothing to do wth Nami's dream.

This entire thing is due to a lot of misunderstanding about the difference between Luffy and Roger's crews... Like Rayleigh is the Swordsman vice captain of the Roger crew but that has nothing to do with Zoro's dream since Zoro's dream to be WSS doesn't apply to rayleigh... Whoever the cook of Roger was DID NOT want to find the all blue... whoever the sniper on Roger's crew DID NOT want to be a brave warrior of the sea... Crocus was the doctor for the last leg of the journey and only did so to find Brook whereas Chopper wants to make a panacea that cures everything...

Roger's crew isn't a copy of Luffy's just because the captains have the same dream. Luffy’s crew by design is better than Roger's crew because they have bigger dreams and that's why they will actually use the one piece for what it was meant to be used for since they are written to be better than the Roger pirates from jump...
This has nothing to do with anything you wrote and your long passage didn't articulate anything.

Firstly, didn't you see Scopper drawing course for Roger? It can be inferred (not proved, but you are King of inferring, aren't you?) that he is good at cartography. So, it is not out of the realm of possibility that Scopper has a (almost) completed map of the world.

Secondly, I wasn't saying that Scopper HAS such a map. I said 'I bet'. Which means I have some degree of belief regarding it. I brought up Scopper to illustrate a point.

The point was that Roger traveled for more than 3 decades and we see that in 1 year, he has visited more places than Luffy has. So, how many islands do you think Roger visited in his lifetime? Nami hasn't visited any of the 3 blues and probably skipped most islands in Grand Line. How does she fulfill her dream like this? That was my rant.

I don't know what point you are trying to tell me. Scopper was just an example for me to show my disappointment.

Now i wonder who will take down Big Mom. We already know Luffy will be the one to beat Kaido, but Kid is portrayed as his rival this arc, so maybe it's Kid's time to shine @Inspector_Mu :kata:
I can understand that Luffy has a ridiculous growth-rate, being able to jump from YC3 to YC1 within a day and go a step further by going from high-high tier to high top tier within a week or two, with most of the growth happening in the last battle. He is the main character. But if now everyone starts leveling up a tier to reach Yonko level, it makes you question how the Yonkos were undisputed for so many decades. Those are (mostly) natural born monsters with high level of Haki and monstrous DFs. And some WG guys are surpassing them within days. Especially since this is not the first WG generation.

I can understand that Luffy has a ridiculous growth-rate, being able to jump from YC3 to YC1 within a day and go a step further by going from high-high tier to high top tier within a week or two, with most of the growth happening in the last battle. He is the main character. But if now everyone starts leveling up a tier to reach Yonko level, it makes you question how the Yonkos were undisputed for so many decades. Those are (mostly) natural born monsters with high level of Haki and monstrous DFs. And some WG guys are surpassing them within days. Especially since this is not the first WG generation.
Yes, especially since Luffy has been obviously given the royal treatment out of all the supernovas and that I really doubt that the rest of the WG (outside of BB) will progress to top tier lvl that quickly.

Bogard

You can't win
To be fair, we know that Kid wounded a SC sometime during the timeskip, but that his reputation was destroyed due to misinformation that Big Mom decided to spread to save face and thus may actually be stronger now than his bounty suggest

I always perceived Kid as Luffy's alter-ego, but with less luck than him due to not being the MC. He is almost as reckless as Luffy(Luffy more tho, but him being more evil). Luffy got the chance to train during the timeskip before attacking the new world because Rayleigh realized with how reckless Luffy was, he might have decided to attack the yonko right away and get killed(plot would have saved him anyway).

On the other hand, Kid had to experience hell by confronting the yonkos without training and thus lost his arms and got severe injuries, but i can see Oda using this fact as well to say that through this experience, Kid became even stronger considering it was already mentioned in a flashback that haki blooms in extreme situations.

And Kid was the one Oda had back in his mind to play an important role since the creation of SNs in Sabaody, important role which might play if he took down a named figure of the past(Yonko)

The editors added this for a reason

:kata:

I am still curious to know if we'll really see that Emerald City, there are many who have theorized that just like the Sky Islands it will be eventually explored by the Straw Hats, with some even speculating that it could be the location of Uranus.

To be fair, we know that Kid wounded a SC sometime during the timeskip, but that his reputation was destroyed due to misinformation that Big Mom decided to spread to save face and thus may actually be stronger now than his bounty suggest

I always perceived Kid as Luffy's alter-ego, but with less luck than him due to not being the MC. He is almost as reckless as Luffy(Luffy more tho, but him being more evil). Luffy got the chance to train during the timeskip before attacking the new world because Rayleigh realized with how reckless Luffy was, he might have decided to attack the yonko right away and get killed(plot would have saved him anyway).

On the other hand, Kid had to experience hell by confronting the yonkos without training and thus lost his arms and got severe injuries, but i can see Oda using this fact as well to say that through this experience, Kid became even stronger considering it was already mentioned in a flashback that haki blooms in extreme situations.

And Kid was the one Oda had back in his mind to play an important role since the creation of SNs in Sabaody, important role which might play if he took down a named figure of the past(Yonko)

The editors added this for a reason

:kata:
He also had a base full of Yonko level snipers that Apoo One shotted:pepelit:

Status
Not open for further replies.