One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swordmanship + adv CoA /CoC

What else you expecting idk tbh.
Where is Roger's black blade? Where is Roger's renown as a swordsman? Where is Mihawk (current WSS) even mentioning Roger in a single breath just to honor him? Do you see anyone in the swordsman community (Wano, Zoro's village) even using his name once, even though he is the most renowned man in the era of piracy?

Sure, it's his swordsmanship that makes him a monster. :yasu:

Sure but I think everyone of Roger's crew played a certain part of his achievements - it is not different to Luffy who cannot be the Pirateking without Zoro, Sanji, Chopper or anyone else. Still doesn't disregard Luffy's own achievements which a few people tend to lowball around.
To become pk ,individual str isnt enough. You need right pieces at right time. when its like that using Pk status at pure individual comparisons is disgrace to power scales . Roger is equal of Wsm individually according to manga . Its not less , not more

Where is Roger's black blade? Where is Roger's renown as a swordsman? Where is Mihawk (current WSS) even mentioning Roger in a single breath just to honor him? Do you see anyone in the swordsman community (Wano, Zoro's village) even using his name once, even though he is the most renowned man in the era of piracy?

He’s dead and never was able to turn a sword black. He was never the strongest of his time he had multiple equals /rivals he was not pirate king because he’s the strongest he’s pirate king because he reached raftel.

The narrative was that Vista couldn't stop giggling in front of Mihawk.
Narrative? you mean like the narrative of Whitebeard staying on his ship up until the Squardo incident? Instead of stopping Ace' execution? The narrative was to lay Ace' fate into Luffy's hands. Whitebeard himself said that everyone should clear the path for Luffy. Nothing changes the fact that Vista looked like he ate some of the broken Smile fruits. :kappa:
And Vista was doing his best to acomplish pops orders learn to read.

Mihawk nonchalantly talking about Luffy mid fights as nothing .
Post automatically merged:

Whitebeard has that, but still has the strongest paramecia+awakening on top of that, so?
So ....what ? There's the swordmanship .

We are about to end Roger part in Oden flashback and nothing points out to what you and several want to jokingly believe.
Being a swordman is not enough is what you say? In a pirate manga...

To become pk ,individual str isnt enough. You need right pieces at right time. when its like that using Pk status at pure individual comparisons is disgrace to power scales . Roger is equal of Wsm individually according to manga . Its not less , not more
True, individual strength (which WB has) isn't enough but it's not like individual strength is completely irrelevant to this point. Roger still had to demonstrate his own powers towards his opponents (Primebeard, Garp, Shiki and Co) to be the one who he was at Laugh Tale. Luffy's not doing anything different btw.

True, individual strength (which WB has) isn't enough but it's not like individual strength is completely irrelevant to this point. Roger still had to demonstrate his own powers towards his opponents (Primebeard, Garp, Shiki and Co) to be the one who he was at Laugh Tale. Luffy's not doing anything different btw.
Exactly and luffy has a wack ass df but I don’t see you guys saying he has something else that he’ll develop to make him pk. We will never see more of roger then what we just got and sad to tell you but he’s a swordsman

He’s dead and never was able to turn a sword black. He was never the strongest of his time he had multiple equals /rivals he was not pirate king because he’s the strongest he’s pirate king because he reached raftel.
Roger doesn't have to be the strongest character, lmfao.
Mihawk sure is not the current strongest character in OP and yet, he is still the WSS. Also, WB was already the WSM even during Roger's era - why cannot Roger be the WSS as well?

Bogard

You can't win
Well, sure. I am not denying that Roger MAY have other fighting styles.

But for now, Roger has only shown one fighting style (and with a named attack, something WB never did). So, why is it that you can't accept it now? Worst of all, implying we're the fools to believe that Roger swordsman.

And then you go to Manga Logic. Well sure. Even Mihawk said that being PK was more challenging than being WSS. But you can't provide any evidence as of now, so why don't you stop it? When you get the opportunity, you can go all out (and I know you all will, from experience of Ch. 938). For now, swordbois have upper hand.
I can't accept it because once again, story doesn't portray Roger as a primarily swordsman. He has never been hinted at to be a swordsman before.

He has never been introduced as a swordsman. He was never mentioned to be the WSS despite clearly being the portrayed as the greatest pirate(PK) while only having Whitebeard as his equal. Luffy himself said the WSS needs to stay at the PK's side

So i just think people must sometimes try thinking outside of the box instead of labelling everyone they see holding a sword as a swordsman. I look more as an overall perspective, on what makes sense in Oda's story, how he portrays his characters than simply looking at who is holding a sword

Ray and Fujitora dont have a black blade and not once have been mentioned by Mihawk
I guess they're not swordsmans
Fujitora is irrelevant on that scale. And Ray? Well, he is still the vice captain and in Mihawk's range, so no blame. But Roger is the PK himself, the most notorious and strongest man known to us, the one who started the great era of piracy. To not even mention Roger himself, odd. Don't ever mention Fujitora, lol.

Ray and Fujitora dont have a black blade and not once have been mentioned by Mihawk
I guess they're not swordsmans
Missing the point; we're talking about Roger being the strongest swordsman during his era.

Man, people should know that, especially after comrade and I have debatted over 40 pages on Roger's fighting style, lol.

Swordmanship is useless in this pirate manga thanks Oda :lawsigh:

Roger doesn't have to be the strongest character, lmfao.
Mihawk sure is not the current strongest character in OP and yet, he is still the WSS. Also, WB was already the WSM even during Roger's era - why cannot Roger be the WSS as well?
Mihawk might be the strongest ! Kaido who is the supposed Strongest got scarred by a sworsman inferior to mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.