Spoiler One Piece Chapter 968 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do I see people talking about zoro when he’s not even in the chapter lmao
Post automatically merged:

Sanji will never get panels from oda like zoro cutting down picas golem and the reactions from the crowd. And that kills you inside
while not as impressive, I thought hell memories was pretty cool.

it torched Wadatsumi and engulfed his entire body in flames. Given that wadatsumi is bigger than oars and sanji only used one kick, I thought it was pretty cool

> 10 chapters of nothing.
> seeing how oden got to be shogun
> how the retainers were formed
> how oden joined WB ship
> seeing WB clash with roger
> Lore about Poseidon
> FINDING FUCKING RAFTEL
> Seeing how Orochi got his thirst for power
> How he got to be in the position he is in now

''B-but i dont care about, so it must be boring''

:pepeke:
His incredible adventure with the WB pirates in which he did nothing but encounter Toki in a totally casual way and fell in love in a chapter :finally:

The incredible Roger vs WB that became a feast after 2 pages :finally:

The retainers have done nothing in the entire flashback. Moreovere we already knew what we have seen of Inuarashi, Nekomamushi and Ashura and Kanjuro and Raizo were just hinted.

The parts with poseidon and Orochi have been actually interesting :feelsokeman:

H

Haoshoku

Zorotard or Sanjiboi makes an interesting comment
D Sanji, what you actually mean by “interesting comment” is that they literally stretch the fabric of reality by trying to make a connection of Zoro/Sanji with whatever is going in a given chapter and then thats where shit hits the fan. I know yall like Zoro and Sanji but pipe down lmao, there’s dozens of threads for that, whatever is in the spoilers should be about the spoilers. No bikram stretches allowed.

D Sanji, what you actually mean by “interesting comment” is that they literally stretch the fabric of reality by trying to make a connection of Zoro/Sanji with whatever is going in a given chapter and then thats where shit hits the fan. I know yall like Zoro and Sanji but pipe down lmao, there’s dozens of threads for that, whatever is in the spoilers should be about the spoilers. No bikram stretches allowed.
Hey I was just giving my explanation. Its not like I do it myself:wellwell:

here you can find all the chapter

Interesting, by the translation Kaido indeed invade Wano Kuni already and Kinemon/co aware of Kaido strenght as if they even face him.
Also Kinemon said Kaido and his boys attack Kuri when they try to attack the Flower capital to kill of Momonusuke and co(probably mistranslation with Kaido beeing in Kuri?) but he and his troup fail or at least stop their attack after Inuarashi and Kawamatsu protect castle(lol I don´t think they could stop Kaido, probably they get helped by Ashura and Denjiro, it would be explain the flashback of Kaido when he face both Ashura and Denjiro).

But it make sense now why the samurai of Wano(speaking of Hyo and the underworld bosses) don´t attack Orochi, probably they try but Orochi was saved by Kaido and his troup.

If these information are true, I looking really forward for the next chapter. Did Kaido really wait off four years until he get the chance to attack Oden? Why he even wait until so long even though Oden attack Orochi and his troup and probably cut of the weapon factories?

Hope we get most answer for our question in the next chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.