Spoiler One Piece Chapter 968 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

I had this thinking why moriah even came to wano in first place . Did he know of poneglyph or idea of it ? I def dont think he only came for ryuma i am sure he never heard of ryuma probably he got this coincidence name after someone told him ?

It was 23 years ago.
:unsure::unsure:
Probably it was that time when Oden and overall the samurais of wano had their hand full of the Beast pirates or other stuffs?
Between the place of Kuri and the one where Corpse Ryuma lying is very large, at least Oden and his samurai don´t could do anything. Also we know exactly know how Moria steal the sword and corpse, probably he did in the night and flee away without getting find by anyone, after all his df is perfect to perform such thing.

M

MD Zolo

I had this thinking why moriah even came to wano in first place . Did he know of poneglyph or idea of it ? I def dont think he only came for ryuma i am sure he never heard of ryuma probably he got this coincidence name after someone told him ?
Ryuma is quite famous, isn't he? And Moriah was looking for strong corpses. Poneglyph probably didn't matter to him. Besides trying to read or gather poneglyph brings in heat from WG. Other than Crocodile, no shichibukai has attempted it.

I'm just wondering but if the Wano samurais were supposed to be so powerful in the past, then how come none of them were able to stop or even defeat Moria?
Moria was far more powerful in the past than during Thriller Bark and Marineford arcs. Besides most samurais are not really that strong, only a handful of them are really as powerful as they are rumored to be.

Oden is a boring character made just to be liked and the flashback keeps showing us things we already know in an extended version. We have even seen almost two chapters dedicated to a boar :pepehands:
Sure one or two things every now and then are interesting (for example the RPG in FMI) but these few new information are not enough to justify 10 chapters of nothing.
It should have lasted 5 or 6 chapters or actually tell us many things we don't know
Post automatically merged:

IT paralels how Zoro grabbed his 2 swords to k orochi in flower capital
Two swordsmen that grabs their swords, what a parallel :finally:

Oden is a boring character made just to be liked and the flashback keeps showing us things we already know in an extended version. We have even seen almost two chapters dedicated to a boar :pepehands:
Sure one or two things every now and then are interesting (for example the RPG in FMI) but these few new information are not enough to justify 10 chapters of nothing.
It should have lasted 5 or 6 chapters or actually tell us many things we don't know

> 10 chapters of nothing.
> seeing how oden got to be shogun
> how the retainers were formed
> how oden joined WB ship
> seeing WB clash with roger
> Lore about Poseidon
> FINDING FUCKING RAFTEL
> Seeing how Orochi got his thirst for power
> How he got to be in the position he is in now

''B-but i dont care about, so it must be boring''

:pepeke:

To bad we have no parralel if cake baking for you to get hype about

> 10 chapters of nothing.
> seeing how oden got to be shogun
> how the retainers were formed
> how oden joined WB ship
> seeing WB clash with roger
> Lore about Poseidon
> FINDING FUCKING RAFTEL
> Seeing how Orochi got his thirst for power
> How he got to be in the position he is in now