Spoiler One Piece Chapter 968 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfaooo those panels are nowhere near comparable. What makes it worse is Sanji used a named attack to beat one while zoro and luffy shitstomped the rest offscreen in a instant
They are. Sanji made an impressive kick and everybody was amazed by it, to the point of Zoro starting to sweat. That's what you asked, a crowd reacting to an attack. There's no further discussion whether you like it or not.

By the way, you don't know what Zoro and Luffy used to take them down, and Sanji off-screened the one with the key in a second too. You have no point.

here you can find all the chapter

Wow, something is different with this translation and the spoiler

Spoiler: Kawatmatsu and Inuarashi defeated the men that Kaido sent to kill Momo
Chapter: Kawamatsu and Inuarashi made a plan of escaping when Kaido (himself) and his men attacked

While this new translation is more interesting, both translations are bothering me.
Why Kaido and his army just stop there? And not continuously attacking Toki and scabbards until they are annihilated? They can even come back to their Kuri castle and not hiding anymore, and Kaido just did nothing more to kill them.

They are. Sanji made an impressive kick and everybody was amazed by it, to the point of Zoro starting to sweat. That's what you asked, a crowd reacting to an attack. There's no further discussion whether you like it or not.

By the way, you don't know what Zoro and Luffy used to take them down, and Sanji off-screened the one with the key in a second too. You have no point.
Lol if those are comparable to you good luck . And Sanji only beat one crocodile

Honnestly I would have preferred that Kaido was shown before Oden's return to Wano and that Oden at least saw or heard about him during his journey.
If they heard about Kaido, a former member of Rocks and his whole crew are waiting for Oden in Wano, for trouble, then no way Rayleigh etc will just depart like that. They will accompany Oden all the way to Wano to help him because it's no more mere civil war anymore, because Orochi has outside pirates as his backing.
If Roger hadn't departed yet he might also cancel his retirement to solve this problem first.
Post automatically merged:

*stated

*than

*Oden

*Tengu

Zoro is already stayed to have more potential then oden by tengu. Cut your noise
*Mimimi bake a cake.

Lol if those are comparable to you good luck . And Sanji only beat one crocodile
Explain to me why they aren't comparable. Two characters doing something impressive to a crowd reacting to the attack. And don't wish me good luck like a condescending, entitled kid. Don't try to play smart.

And Sanji didn't beat only one crocodile. The one he anti mannered spit some debris while faced up and, after threatening a bunch of crocodiles that are really close to him and the cage, he off-screens at least one (probably more as the beasts were about to attack him and he was about to kick them) that spits Mr. 3's wax ball while faced down.

His incredible adventure with the WB pirates in which he did nothing but encounter Toki in a totally casual way and fell in love in a chapter :finally:

The incredible Roger vs WB that became a feast after 2 pages :finally:

The retainers have done nothing in the entire flashback. Moreovere we already knew what we have seen of Inuarashi, Nekomamushi and Ashura and Kanjuro and Raizo were just hinted.

The parts with poseidon and Orochi have been actually interesting :feelsokeman:
So basically the non Oden parts lmao:usoprice:

While this new translation is more interesting, both translations are bothering me.
Why Kaido and his army just stop there? And not continuously attacking Toki and scabbards until they are annihilated? They can even come back to their Kuri castle and not hiding anymore, and Kaido just did nothing more to kill them.
Yes this bothering me too. Why he stop to continue his attack against Odens troup and his castle. His castle was still fine when Oden come back, why Kaido didn´t blow it up? Judging by Raizo words, they most like even see Kaido strenght, yet they all was still fine.
Did he probably stop his attack because he fear that Oden would come back with the Roger pirates?
Would be a reason why Kaido wait so long until now, but even then the timeline still open ups questions. Kaido troup is in wano and right now Oden attack them, did Kaido wait four whole years until to make his move via using a dirty trick of Orochi?
Overall why he even wait four years, knowing Oden take more and more control over wano and destroying his factories who bring money/power to his force?

Except it wasn't his money thieving ability that was highlighted, but his money handling/managing ability. That was literally the first scene we saw Denjiro in.

Now Kyoshiro is a High Tier swordsman/Samurai who is also Orochi's money changer.
The first scene we saw Denjiro in is a money fraud. It isn't farfetched to imagine him as a money thief that helps the poor, especially considering his job in this new chapter. Now, as I said it isn't farfetched either to say that Kyoshiro, Denjiro and the Witching Hour Boy are the same person following the money-night-sleepy train of themes.

Yes this bothering me too. Why he stop to continue his attack against Odens troup and his castle. His castle was still fine when Oden come back, why Kaido didn´t blow it up? Judging by Raizo words, they most like even see Kaido strenght, yet they all was still fine.
Did he probably stop his attack because he fear that Oden would come back with the Roger pirates?
Actually this makes many sense.
Toki kept saying to Kuri people about Oden's adventures, so she might mentioned the name of Whitebeard and Roger. Kaido, being a former member of Rocks, already knew these people and had a sudden anxiety.

But then Oden came back alone, without any Roger or Whitebeard Pirates with him, and Kaido was like "lol idiot".

Would be a reason why Kaido wait so long until now, but even then the timeline still open ups questions. Kaido troup is in wano and right now Oden attack them, did Kaido wait four whole years until to make his move via using a dirty trick of Orochi?
Overall why he even wait four years, knowing Oden take more and more control over wano and destroying his factories who bring money/power to his force?
This is still a mystery. So Oden's death is supposed to happen 4 years later right?
Right now, readers who don't remember that detail must have thought "Oden will be killed not long after this. This is hours before the big tragedy." But actually, his death will only happen 4 years later?

Explain to me why they aren't comparable. Two characters doing something impressive to a crowd reacting to the attack. And don't wish me good luck like a condescending, entitled kid. Don't try to play smart.

And Sanji didn't beat only one crocodile. The one he anti mannered spit some debris while faced up and, after threatening a bunch of crocodiles that are really close to him and the cage, he off-screens at least one (probably more as the beasts were about to attack him and he was about to kick them) that spits Mr. 3's wax ball while faced down.
The scale of the attacks and the reactions make it non comparable

If they heard about Kaido, a former member of Rocks and his whole crew are waiting for Oden in Wano, for trouble, then no way Rayleigh etc will just depart like that. They will accompany Oden all the way to Wano to help him because it's no more mere civil war anymore, because Orochi has outside pirates as his backing.
If Roger hadn't departed yet he might also cancel his retirement to solve this problem first.

*stated

*than

*Oden

*Tengu

*Mimimi bake a cake.
Correct me again and imma slap the shit outta yu

Status
Not open for further replies.