Spoiler One Piece Chapter 968 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading the chapter, I have a feeling that at the very end, it was not Orochi who's infront of Oden.
It's the user of Mr.2 powers
Reason simply is him stating:
"It's true, this guy is a lunatic"

So, it feels like Orochi beforehand warned them about Oden, and this person is confirming how reckless and how Oden doesn't give too shits about anyone. Not even Kaido.

So, I have a feeling that next chapter, Oden will take this person out despite being a trap, but it will be revealed that it was not Orochi. That's how the user of Mr. 2 powers will be transferred to Bon chan.

So, I have a feeling that next chapter, Oden will take this person out despite being a trap, but it will be revealed that it was not Orochi. That's how the user of Mr. 2 powers will be transferred to Bon chan.
Yeah and Orochi will use this as a trap with saying something like this: " Oden sama thanks for saving me, this old women kidnapped me and use her power to make a deal with Kaido".

Oden gonna believe it and let Orochi come close to his side. And the Orochi do something awful/tricky shit.

Yeah and Orochi will use this as a trap with saying something like this: " Oden sama thanks for saving me, this old women kidnapped me and use her power to make a deal with Kaido".

Oden gonna believe it and let Orochi come close to his side. And the Orochi do something awful/tricky shit.
Hoooly fuck! Didn't think of a cunning move like that.
Bro, you're scary haha
Post automatically merged:

captain Your post is off topic. Please strictly stick to chapter 968 content:myman:
So is yours Lol Oden will cut you both along with orochi

After reading the chapter, I have a feeling that at the very end, it was not Orochi who's infront of Oden.
It's the user of Mr.2 powers
Reason simply is him stating:
"It's true, this guy is a lunatic"

So, it feels like Orochi beforehand warned them about Oden, and this person is confirming how reckless and how Oden doesn't give too shits about anyone. Not even Kaido.

The issue is .....that the old lady was partying with chicks...

:unsure:

Worst

Custom title
The issue is .....that the old lady was partying with chicks...

:unsure:
Hey if u have to fake it u have to fake it good maybe she was there while real Orochi was out of sea with Kaido....or we are just overthinking it but I don't know how Orochi can survive that like srsly Oden is too close angry like a chicken Kaido is not there (he is too big for the castle anyway) so are the calamities

Bogard

You can't win
I guess the grandma was Kaido's subordinate or something and she used the plot to place Orochi as a Shogun for infiltration purposes, but my question now is how that grandma knew that much about Wano families(Kozuki, Kurozumi and so on), how she is related to the Rocks(she could take the face of a seemingly younger Shiki at one point). Then there is also the mysterious grandpa alongside her who wasn't saying anything. I'm very curious in how Oda will explain this

Worst

Custom title
I guess the grandma was Kaido's subordinate or something and she used the plot to place Orochi as a Shogun for infiltration purposes, but my question now is how that grandma knew that much about Wano families(Kozuki, Kurozumi and so on), how she is related to the Rocks(she could take the face of a seemingly younger Shiki at one point). Then there is also the mysterious grandpa alongside her who wasn't saying anything. I'm very curious in how Oda will explain this
We know that Wano let someone enter maybe to make deals (think Yasu said it like some people are good and come here to make deals but others are bad etc etc) maybe she entered somehow but if Kaido planned it this might be a new frontier

Bogard

You can't win
"The Orochi that Oden is about to cut is fake and actually the Grandma with Mr. 2's DF" soon will belong to "Interesting Theories that Didn't Happen" thread.
It's actually plausible since she used to stay alongside Orochi mimicking his appearance from time to time and we know she doesn't exist in the current timeline with Bon Clay having his devil fruit, so she must have been killed by someone. If it was Oden who did it, it could make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.