Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

I would say oden s big mistake was trusting scum like orochi. Back then samurais were known to keep their promise and commit sepaku if they break it.

Thats just my prespective since the settings is shogunate era. Oden was commiting to the promise.

Its just orochi was damn smart. He outplayed oden even though he is weak.

I would say oden s big mistake was trusting scum like orochi. Back then samurais were known to keep their promise and commit sepaku if they break it.

Thats just my prespective since the settings is shogunate era. Oden was commiting to the promise.

I never liked Orochi. And I was right.

:few:

How you trust the guy who tried to kill your son and wounded your wife?

H

Homelander

I totally agree here, Oden waiting for 5 years is completely out of character after what Oda showed us about him.
I mean He wasn't even imprisoned, maybe Orochi and Kaido took some hostages in order to prevent Oden to rebel (most likely)
still lazy writing.
Thats what he did he took out hyo and his clan put them under threat.

My logical sense is oden thought orochi will keep his promise. After all we are talking of samurais here not pirates . They had honor and code back then even though man was your enemy.

H

Homelander

No it's means hes dumbass and naive.
And even with that he shouldn't accept this . Its out of his character as someone who his muscles move vefore his brain .
Its like luffy getting tricked by someone and accepting his terms
Correct oden is not good in thinking before he planned. He was confident he could get rid of him . Its stupid though it seemed like toki and kinemon were giving warning signal and he left.

I felt denjiro and asura not being around lead to this downfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.