Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Bullshit. Fujitora can literally lift the ground on which Foddrochi is seated and launch him into space or wherever... And fujitora is calles the weakest admiral... BULLSHIT that and admiral can't do anything... UTTER BULLSHIT....The admirals fuckin now advanced armament that literally ignores defence and they can do anything here? Again, BULLSHIT
Called weakest Admiral by the fandom. * Not a canon manga material.
How can he launch Orochi in the space when the plot demands fail in that instance? You cannot beat plot.
Not just Admirals, even the Yonko, anybody you can think of is helpless against the barrier when it comes to destroying it or there is no sense to it if it can be destroyed.

Barrier has no defense by itself, advanced CoA will do nothing to it. It is broken ability, why are you trying to beat it with logic?
All the broken abilities have a thing in common, they arent a threat to the MC and get taken out by silly things.
No matter who goes after Orochi in that instance, plot demands them to fail, whether it is Oden, Admiral or a Yonko.

Err what? This is not impossible alright?
Let's not shit on Doffy too much. He made YC2 Jozu totally unable to move.
Meanwhile another YC2, Queen cracked the skull of a woman who is said to be equal with the guy who defeated and boiled Oden. Yet Doffy totally turned fellow YC2 into a sitting duck.

If your argument is only but Oden scarring Kaido!! Then let's not overwank it please. Kaido also already got white eye-ed by G3 Luffy. Scarring Kaido is not that impressive. Afterall, he still can't do shit against the barrier.
This is impossible; it's like you are arguing against any kind of sanity, dude.
I'm not shitting on Doflamingo, he's simply far weaker than Oden, whether you like it or not.
Okay, so he immobilized Jozu with his parasite? Katakuri immobilized Bound Man with his mochi but as soon as Katakuri tried to block any kind of attack, he was sent flying like a little bitch. Result: Bound Man is FAR stronger than Katakuri physically.
Hence restraining Jozu is easier than matching his raw strength head on. Nothing suggest that Mingo is above YC2 guys.
Meanwhile, Queen cracked the skull of a character whose durability is massively weaker than Kaido's one (e. g. look at @Bogard's post).
DD is old news, he won't deal serious shit against the likes of Queen. Or do you think he can win against Vista who stopped and impressed Mihawk?

You're acting like these aforementioned characters can even put a scratch on Kaido. Overwanking Oden's feat? My ass, dude, you're probably eating too many crayons...
Kaido wasn't damaged at all by a barrage of Kong Guns - that's the guy who utterly embarassed Katakuri and Doflamingo whenever they clashed on CQC, let that sink in.
At this point, even a 5 yo child has a better understanding of plot development and reading comprehension than you if you think Oden's failing to break that barrier makes him look weaker than he is.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The Bari Bari no mi wouldn't have been very useful against Fujirota's gravity if the blind admiral used his df to increase the gravity or to throw the Bari's user away. The other admirals may have found their way too like attacking from the group beneath Orochi and his subordinates' feets or producing so much light that the user may have covered his eyes with his hands to not being blinded, cancelling the barrier in the process.
In that case nobody would have to free Wano from Orochi because he would be dead and the story needs it otherwise. Correct?
It is not a coincidence that stupidly broken ability has been used to stop Oden, it's because it is plausible.

Called weakest Admiral by the fandom. * Not a canon manga material.
How can he launch Orochi in the space when the plot demands fail in that instance? You cannot beat plot.
Not just Admirals, even the Yonko, anybody you can think of is helpless against the barrier when it comes to destroying it or there is no sense to it if it can be destroyed.

Barrier has no defense by itself, advanced CoA will do nothing to it. It is broken ability, why are you trying to beat it with logic?
All the broken abilities have a thing in common, they arent a threat to the MC and get taken out by silly things.
No matter who goes after Orochi in that instance, plot demands them to fail, whether it is Oden, Admiral or a Yonko.
People don't understand that Oden could have easily destroyed the ground which everyone was on and probably distract the Barrier User for a moment but plot demands otherwise, One Piece has always been like this I don't even get the uproar when stuff like this happens anymore...

In that case nobody would have to free Wano from Orochi because he would be dead and the story needs it otherwise. Correct?
It is not a coincidence that stupidly broken ability has been used to stop Oden, it's because it is plausible.
Oden isn't one of the admirals who have very powerful and useful devil fruits which have ways of bypassing the barriers.

What I am saying is, nobody would have been able to do better than Oden is the same situation, not even an Admiral can affect a barrier nor can they beat plot elements.

I am sure nothing can scratch the barrier itself but as I said before, the user can be beaten. I dont remember if King's punch moved the barrier at all but if that didnt move it I doubt anything else will either.

Bartolomeo said he was in trouble against Pica but is probably because he was mid air without foothold. Even if you make him drop from lethal height theoretically he can shape the barrier into a slide and save himself lol.

If barrier user stays inside a bubble shaped barrier I doubt they can be defeated but in that case they cant beat anyone either.
In a Bubble of Barrier, Orochi is protected against anybody.
Yes.

But, in this case , this is no Bubble, it's half a Bubble and Floor is onlony wood.

Until last chapter I thought that Oden was more or less at Admirals level.

But thing is, a lot of people would have been far more efficient than Oden in such a Situation. ( Oda would have find another Plot way of protecting Orochi but that's not what I'm talking about. )

->>>> Harudjin would have shaken the half Buble until Orochi die inside.
->>>> With Akainu, the castle would be in fire anyway and Lava would met the floor fast
->>>> Caesar just take out Oxygen and wait patiently
->>>> Kuzan freeze everything making the temperature unbearable.

Barrier has no defense by itself, advanced CoA will do nothing to it.
Can you stick to one thing please. Like you keep saying nothing can be done as in literally nothing can be done in any instance whatsoever and then I present you with a scenario of Fujitora and then you ignore whay I say and say PLOT.... The fuck dude, is it plot or literally nothing can possibly ever happen in any scenario conceivable by man? Pick one. Because one is lazy writing and the other just proves Oden is not Admiral level

Also Advanced armament is literally defined as something that ignores defense. Is the barrier not a type of defense? Luffy blew up a tree from behind by ignoring it's front defence. What's stopping rayleigh from just blowing up that old man with advanced armament while ignoring the defence of the barrier. Geez this is literally Luffy’s entire plan to beat Kaido and you are saying it just can't work on this old man?

In a Bubble of Barrier, Orochi is protected against anybody.
Yes.

But, in this case , this is no Bubble, it's half a Bubble and Floor is onlony wood.

But thing is, a lot of people would have been far more efficient than Oden in such a Situation. ( Oda would have find another Plot way of protecting Orochi but that's not what I'm talking about. )

->>>> Harudjin would have shaken the half Buble until Orochi die inside.
->>>> With Akainu, the castle would be in fire anyway and Lava would met the floor fast
->>>> Caesar just take out Oxygen and wait patiently
->>>> Kuzan freeze everything making the temperature unbearable.
You are not understanding one thing, nobody would do better in Oden's place because they were destined to fail from the first place as I said in another post he could have easily destroyed the ground in which everyone was on but he didn't because Orochi MUST succeed in this fb.

You are not understanding one thing, nobody would do better in Oden's place because they were destined to fail from the first place as I said in another post he could have easily destroyed the ground in which everyone was on but he didn't because Orochi MUST succeed in this fb.
That's why I said : "( Oda would have find another Plot way of protecting Orochi but that's not what I'm talking about. )"

Maybe I should have been more clear.

😸

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
People don't understand that Oden could have easily destroyed the ground which everyone was on and probably distract the Barrier User for a moment but plot demands otherwise, One Piece has always been like this I don't even get the uproar when stuff like this happens anymore...
People stopped realizing that for plot purpose dumb things have to happen...
Oden isn't one of the admirals who have very powerful and useful devil fruits which have ways of bypassing the barriers.
The sole purpose of the Barrier is that nothing can bypass it, to keep the user safe. It isnt a coincidence that it was given to Bartolomeo.
It can protect from literally everything otherwise, what is the purpose of magic barrier ability?
I said theoretically a bubble. What has this chapter changed abt Oden's power level? Magical barrier doesnt affect Oden's PL.

Can you stick to one thing please. Like you keep saying nothing can be done as in literally nothing can be done in any instance whatsoever and then I present you with a scenario of Fujitora and then you ignore whay I say and say PLOT.... The fuck dude, is it plot or literally nothing can possibly ever happen in any scenario conceivable by man? Pick one. Because one is lazy writing and the other just proves Oden is not Admiral level

Also Advanced armament is literally defined as something that ignores defense. Is the barrier not a type of defense? Luffy blew up a tree from behind by ignoring it's front defence. What's stopping rayleigh from just blowing up that old man with advanced armament while ignoring the defence of the barrier. Geez this is literally Luffy’s entire plan to beat Kaido and you are saying it just can't work on this old man?
I am sticking to the claim that nothing can break the barrier itself, not even sending it into space like you said and I said the user can be beaten, sending it into space could theoretically work and be one of the examples how you defeat a Barrier ningen.
For plot purposes, Fujitora wouldnt be able to send Orochi flying into space because Orochi needs to survive so we can have the current timeline 25 years later. Plot induced stupidy would kick in if necessary, just to protect Orochi.

Advanced CoA is bypassing natural defenses but Barrier is a magical thing with a sole purpose, to shield and it does shield, from everything. Kaido's scales=/=magical barrier. Why is it hard to accept that it is stupid ability that makes no sense and move on without it affecting Oden's power lvl?

oden wanted to cut orochi but he got blocked by a barrier
similar with mihawk when he wanted to cut luffy but got blocked by daz bones but then mihawk cuts daz bones with ez

but idk if oden tries to cut the barrier waiting for more panels
The barriers are unbreakable but that does mean top tiers still can't find ways of winning in this situation. It's not like Bartolommeo is at the top of the verse just coz of this power

Status
Not open for further replies.