Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man sometimes I fell sad for you.
Imagine hating so much a character, you should have a thought life bru.
You tell me. I see you guys a lot going after Luffy, Kidd, Law, Sanji, etc. when someone wants to praise them even in FC Threads. I adore Zoro, but don't like his fanbase when they do stupid shit like that. If you don't like it, don't keep talking shit like that if your not prepare to get criticize same way despite others telling you not to overhype and put all your bets on once place. Now you got live on what you said after seeing Oden like this.

You tell me. I see you guys a lot going after Luffy, Kidd, Law, Sanji, etc. when someone wants to praise them even in FC Thread. I adore Zoro, but don't like his fanbase when they do stupid shit like that. If you don't like it, don't keep talking shit like that if your not prepare to get criticize same way despite others telling you not to overhype and put all your bets on once place. Now you got live on what you said after seeing Oden like this.
You are just spreading hate for nothing.
An advice care less about fictional characters, Zoro, Sanji etc....or Who da fuck is.

You are just spreading hate for nothing.
An advice care less about fictional characters, Zoro, Sanji etc....or Who da fuck is.
Not hate, it's repeating those who beg Oden = Zoro despite many saying they aren't that alike and yet Zoro-Brainers didn't listen and say they are. Now they backing out after seeing Oden taking his Ls and saying he isn't like him much. That's the issue here.

I don't, I am just putting facts, but here is my advice. Be careful how much you bet on something and take your own advice caring less on fictional characters especially Zoro.

You tell me. I see you guys a lot going after Luffy, Kidd, Law, Sanji, etc. when someone wants to praise them even in FC Threads. I adore Zoro, but don't like his fanbase when they do stupid shit like that. If you don't like it, don't keep talking shit like that if your not prepare to get criticize same way despite others telling you not to overhype and put all your bets on once place. Now you got live on what you said after seeing Oden like this.
You care to much about cartoon characters. No one else writes essays day after day about zoro like you. I feel bad for you man

Not hate, it's repeating those who beg Oden = Zoro despite many saying they aren't that alike and yet Zoro-Brainers didn't listen and say they are. Now they backing out after seeing Oden taking his Ls and saying he isn't like him much. That's the issue here.

I don't, I am just putting facts, but here is my advice. Be careful how much you bet on something and take your own advice caring less on fictional characters especially Zoro.

Next chapter You will be here saying that Oden is not Zoro, If Oden will look good.
Lmao

Next chapter You will be here saying that Oden is not Zoro, If Oden will look good.
Lmao
I was never one of those in that talk. I still like Oden even after this. Just never believe he and Zoro was one and the same, but Zoro side did. Idk what you talking about, but you were one of those who push parallels despite heavy denial by others and look at what happen. Do you believe this still same parallel? Will Zoro be under Bartolomew then since he couldn't break barrier at all?

I was never one of those in that talk. I still like Oden even after this. Just never believe he and Zoro was one and the same, but Zoro side did. Idk what you talking about, but you were one of those who push parallels despite heavy denial by others and look at what happen. Do you believe this still same parallel? Will Zoro be under Bartolomew then since he couldn't break barrier at all?
No one read what you write moe get a life

M

MD Zolo

Would you guys stop responding to Moe. It's pathological.

In any case, it looks like Ryuma's grave defilement was not more mention-worthy than 1 page. That is the incident that turned Wano upside down?

So, we see the nine red scabbards. I still can't figure out who Denjiro is, but damn, he has the coolest design. The image of the nine red scabbards may hold some clue to any of them being a traitor. I see Kiku as a prime suspect again.

What's the significance of Shinobu overhearing Oden and Orochi's conversations?

I assumed so. plenty of ppl assumed that has smth to do with Kaido cheating in the battle (lol) and Orochi somehow weakened Oden with dirty tactics like poisoning him or smth.
This should hopefully kill off the majority of the "Orochi and Kaidou poisoned Oden/Kaidou didn't win clean/Oden OP Kaidou and Orochi cheated" threads and posts which frankly, were bloody irritating to skim read.

Man, shinobu was hot as fuck! Why do you do that Oda? hahaha

Seems like Shinubu is watching Oden being blackmailed. Since I'm assuming what's infront of Oden is the barrier

I think that's what Shinobu talked about in the past that "Fukurokojo" turned on Oden and joined with Orochi. And she left the group because of it. I assume that she was the one who told Kinemon and co about what went down between Oden and Orochi. And that he is being blackmailed. Which is why when the retainers are being asked about Oden, they do not give clear answer. And not a single one of them appeared to be angry at Oden making a mockery of himself. That's because my girl Shinobu probably told them the true story of what went down

Although, I know for sure that right now, some of you will try to say Shinobu is the traitor here, but hey, if she was, Oda wouldn't reveal the traitor in such manner LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.