Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get over it man.
It happens... especially that the TIMING of his crew being arrested, and outta nowhere, the enemy started to know the crescent moon thingy.
As she stated, they have waited for 20 freaking years for the right time to overthrow Orochi. When you wait for 20 freaking years, and get the most painful 20 years of your life, cause unlike Kinemon and co who traveled through time, and didn't suffer a single thing.

She is much like Asura Douji, who were present and suffered in those 20 years. And we saw how Asura Douji have doubts about the alliance telling Kinemon that they have been abandoned when there was no body there. While Kinemon and some others have much more trust. Asura is telling him to stop.

Point is, the likes of Asura and Shinobu is much more logical to see them skeptical about the alliance. They don't even know Law or of he's good person or not. Why wouldn't they assume that if his crew got caught, and immediately after that, Hawkins and Drake coming in talking about crecent moon. We as viewers surely know Law and his crew wouldn't do that because we know they are good loyal people. But for the likes of Shinobu, they DON'T

So, try to put yourself in their shoe, they have seen the suffering for 20 years.
Yea i don hate shinobu but put yourself in law shoes if a female talking shit to you and you barely even know her you goin want slap the shit outta her

Cmon guys pls j
Kinda underwhelming to just get a panel of Moria and Kaido without action.
Yeah want kinda see Prime Moria in action against Kaido.
But before the chapter I always though Kaido was the only one who fought Moria and his crew and destroy them, it seems like with the info with we get from the new chapter, it was a war between Kaido and his crew(even King) against Moria and his crew. Overall the war sound hype but sadly we didn´t see much.^^

But be honest as long as we can see Oden and the 9 RS in action in next week, the offscreen war between Moria and Kaido isn´t much a problem for me.

Shinobu is a new character that can easily be bashed meanwhile Law is loved perfect boye for a lot of ppl.

Shinobu getting the lower end of this is easy(even tho she has all the reason to react like that).

Plus imagine if someone tells them what Law did to be a Warlord :suresure:

They will immediately lose their trust.
Exactly
Man, look at the latest siituation they are in
Despite Asura Douji encountering Luffy and having a glimpse of Zoro and others. Also, Kawamatsu is the same.
At this very moment, before the flashback starts, those people are having DOUBTS about Luffy and co showing up. It became to a point that Asura tells Kinemon to stop talking to den de mushi, it's embarrassing, and that they have been abandoned by the alliance. While Kinemon despite crying and having doubts, he's still trying to talk to the alliance through the den den mushi, not losing hope. Because he knew Luffy the longest. He trusts him much more.

It's so damn logical for someone like Asura or Shinobu who suffered more than Kinemon, because Kinemon sure suffered, but he didn't live through those 20 fucking years, he had it easier by jumping in time.
But I cannot really blame Asura or Shinbu to have doubts or suspect those newly introduced characters who are basically "pirates"

Let alone, as I stated time and time again, the timing couldn't get any worse. Literally, right after Law's crew got captured. The enemy was informed of the crecent moon on the ankle. So, it's within rights for Shinubu to suspect those pirates who came and thinks they are ruining a 20 year old plan of revenge!
So damn logical. But as you stated, it's easy for fans to bash new characters who they aren't attached to yet for the sake of Law feelings isn't hurt

Cmon guys pls j

Yeah want kinda see Prime Moria in action against Kaido.
But before the chapter I always though Kaido was the only one who fought Moria and his crew and destroy them, it seems like with the info with we get from the new chapter, it was a war between Kaido and his crew(even King) against Moria and his crew. Overall the war sound hype but sadly we didn´t see much.^^

But be honest as long as we can see Oden and the 9 RS in action in next week, the offscreen war between Moria and Kaido isn´t much a problem for me.
Ya the exchange must be worth it to offpanel this.

Crossing my fingers :catsweat:

Shinobu is a new character that can easily be bashed meanwhile Law is loved perfect boye for a lot of ppl.

Shinobu getting the lower end of this is easy(even tho she has all the reason to react like that).

Plus imagine if someone tells them what Law did to be a Warlord :suresure:

They will immediately lose their trust.
I dont think the strawhats would really care knowing he only wanted that to take out doffy

Status
Not open for further replies.