Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm..can you explain a lil bit?

How the alliance found out about the traitor?

And why would they cut the communication off?
well if i bet on someone then it has to be Law , Denjiro or Kyoshiro who found out since Law didn't contact them for a week , well they cut the communication to hinder the traitor from communication another plans. one thing is certain the traitor was in amigasa village with others , she/he knew everything that happened and where the 1000 sunny is , she/he has found about Zou and was the cause of what happened there . it has to be someone from Wano and someone from one who is really close to them. Oda make her the ugliest one is another hint , usually Oda redeem beautiful women.
Post automatically merged:

he suspected Kanjuru though which doesn't make any sense for me . he looks more like an idiot , not like an evil schemer and i doubt that anyone of the 9 scabbard is involved if there someone they would not in such epic panel wie in this chapter , they look too badass to be traitors lol

Last edited by a moderator:
When Oden tried to join Beast Pirates but his request got ignored for 4 years...

Meanwhile King got invited to join another Yonko crew and instantly rejected his invitation

Yep, clear portrayal difference if you ask me.

well i take back what i said that Nami should be Shinobu's opponent if she is the traitor , now i wish Law to take her heart make her call Orochi again and tell him that they are devastated and that Momo killed himself or whatever :D and then the play some ball game with her heart lol

H

Homelander

When Oden tried to join Beast Pirates but his request got ignored for 4 years...

Meanwhile King got invited to join another Yonko crew and instantly rejected his invitation

Yep, clear portrayal difference if you ask me.
No he didnt lol. Its written ambigous what about the ship ? Kaido...

He never asked about beast pirates recruitment. There is something orochi is blackmailing him.

oden should have taken advantage of kaidou's war with moria to take on orochi. maybe vene make allaince with moria and his army and they coudl have beat kaidou.

but nope, they too stupid.
You speak as if know the ins and outs of that incident, for starters, the war could've taken place out of Wano and for all we know maybe Moria sneaked his way into robbing Ryuma's grave without Oden noticing at that point.

You speak as if know the ins and outs of that incident, for starters, the war could've taken place out of Wano and for all we know maybe Moria sneaked his way into robbing Ryuma's grave without Oden noticing at that point.
in the chapter, the narrator said the war took place in Ringo, but I agree Moria could've snuck in and stole the shushui maybe even before he clashed with Kaido.

Oden: "What did you do to my father?? was he even actually sick??"
Do you think that line has something do why Oden do all the things? We read this sentence and Oda cut of the scene with Oden and Orochi.

What if his father aren't dead but get kidnapped by Kaido taking into a ship in the near of Onigashima? Or at least Orochi tell him that his father wasn't get killed even though he was lying?

No he didnt lol. Its written ambigous what about the ship ? Kaido...

He never asked about beast pirates recruitment. There is something orochi is blackmailing him.
Are you in denial?
"Ship... Kaido.." connect the dots and you get he wants to be aboard Kaido's ship, as his crewmate of course.
At that point, the one that Wano disliked more was Orochi. Kaido was simply a strong figure backing him.

Oden wants to be in his good side, asks to join (thinking good old days compared to current naked dancing days, supported by the panel when he cried at the beach while looking at the sea) but his request got ignored straightly during those 4 years.

Are you in denial?
"Ship... Kaido.." connect the dots and you get he wants to be aboard Kaido's ship, as his crewmate of course.
At that point, the one that Wano disliked more was Orochi. Kaido was simply a strong figure backing him.

Oden wants to be in his good side, asks to join (thinking good old days compared to current naked dancing days, supported by the panel when he cried at the beach while looking at the sea) but his request got ignored straightly during those 4 years.
You are under some hallucinations

the traitor is obviously in this page

then after that they were told about the place of hyori then only Zoro and Kawamtsu know about that , the traitor is not a strawhat , not a scabbard , not O-toko and obviously not Hitetsu the only one who can be the traitor is shinobu

Status
Not open for further replies.