Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 969: The Idiot Lord

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Using Zoro/Kinemon as a reference point. Height wise Kyoshiro is similar to Kinemon's height as they both tower over Zoro.

\

Been my gut feeling all along that he's Denjiro still hoping im right haha

Good chapter. Wondering what the boat thing was and what Shinobu heard. Gonna be on Oda to make Oden reactions and actions in this chapter acceptable. I trust he will, but I also trust the OP fanbase to complain about it lmao
Great catch! Denjiro IS as tall as Kinemon (as compared say to Ashura Doji), which is the same height as Kyoshiro. And Kyoshiro has the same facial structure (long with pointy chin). Only eyes are different.

Let's not forget, 20 years ago, Zoro and Kuina were already born. Koushiro did not shrink 1 meter within 6 years. Even Hyogoro was malnourished in prison for decades.

Last edited:
One Piece - Chapter 969
Title: The Idiot Lord

CHAPTER IS OUT ON
V1:
https://imgur.com/a/XUB2wCo#UvNPaNs

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the WG community!
So it is true, Barrier couldn't be cut even when Oden was angry to kill Orochi. Man this gonna hype a lot of what Bartolomew can do in present time in Wano.

Also this means Bartolomew >>>>> Enma Zoro ;).
Post automatically merged:

Next week...

"Oden Two Sword Style - Dragon Slayer"

Or maybe it will be

"Oden One Sword Style - Enma's wrath"

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:
Which will translate into Kaido tanking and killing him afterwards with no effect to stopping him :cheers:.

Wow, literally nothing in your post makes sense.

Comparing both situations is just bullshit.
Bellamy was on the ground, posed minimal threat and caught Bartolomeu off guard (didn't do anything in the end anyway).

Oden literally charged in head-on with obvious intentions of slicing up Orochi. The Kurozumi grandpa saw it from a mile away and reacted accordingly.

Once the barrier is up, nothing breaks it. WB himself would've probably done jackshit (just like against the barriers at marineford).
Post automatically merged:

Spandam (Orochi) and Lucci (Kaido) reloaded.
Orochi is infinitely more despicable than Kaido at the moment.
Yeah i agree here and it's funny how the whole story seems to be about Orochi more than Kaido atm lol
He really feels like the main villain atm

I wonder what kind of "Legendary hour" is coming ahead. Also, Oda has been giving us a lot of "please do not avert your eyes" type of line in is chapters and interviews hahaha.

He's like "please stick with me until I reach the part you all have been waiting for"

Hahaha, Damn you Oda, we've been waiting ever since your interview of the "Marineford will look cute compared to that" line.

I wonder what kind of "Legendary hour" is coming ahead. Also, Oda has been giving us a lot of "please do not avert your eyes" type of line in is chapters and interviews hahaha.

He's like "please stick with me until I reach the part you all have been waiting for"

Hahaha, Damn you Oda, we've been waiting ever since your interview of the "Marineford will look cute compared to that" line.
Hope he finishes the damn flashback soon.

Solid. The last panel was pretty cool. The next chapter should do it for the flashback, or the one after that. I’d guess that the conditions for humiliating himself for Orochi was for him to get the boat, so that he could get Whitebeard to help him. Moria looked sick in his prime. A far cry from what he is now. Almost time for Luffy to give Kaido the business, which is looking to be more and more satisfying as this goes on.

She seems to have instigated this ambition, but Orochi’s intelligence was highlighted recently with the attack on the bridges and Thousand Sunny. He seems to be the driving force at this stage, making full use of his allies abilities.
the old hag basically did everything and orachi only followed her plan

his attack on the bridges will obviously backfire too

Orachi is just a delusional idiot who wish to be spandam clone but fail miserably

T

The Penguin

I wonder what the new marines on the cover page are. They seem pretty comfortable to challenge a 350 million pirate who just caused a ruckus in Big Mom's territories. I would say they are mid-vice-admiral level. Still they seem more like CP0 than Marines to me. :believe:
They're not Marines imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.