Spoiler One Piece Chapter 970 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
I can't read korean for the life of me lolz but there was little ninja girl with Shinobu if I read the korean raws correctly so there's a very high possibility that she's Shinobu's disciple.
that's young Shinobu, Oden remembers her! she says something like :
S: "don't worry i'll open the way for you... you probably do not remember me but from the time when Lord Sukiyaki was alive I...."
O: "oh are you Shinobu??"
S: "yes!! that's me! i was hiding in the castle waiting until the return of Kozuki era... the ninja all went to work under Orochi eventually, but i was dreaming of the day Lord Oden returning... so i can no longer stay at the castle"

I am not discouting you.

We can say nami, pudding. Rebecca have same facial structure as well

Then you need to explain plothole of why hiyori does not know he is denjiro ?
Not even close. In addition to the looks, they are both money experts. They are both Samurai. They are both Oden-allied.

We are wondering where Denjiro is, and Orochi left the capital in Kyoshiro's hands.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
S: "don't worry i'll open the way for you... you probably do not remember me but from the time when Lord Sukiyaki was alive I...."
S: "yes!! that's me! i was hiding in the castle waiting until the return of Kozuki era... the ninja all went to work under Orochi eventually, but i was dreaming of the day Lord Oden returning... so i can no longer stay at the castle"
Ouh damn Shinobu.... suddenly a great girl

So Oden did use both of his swords to cut Kaido
But only Enma made the scar possible

And This is basically Luffy vs Kaido or Dukes vs Kaido

Kaido was attacking the castle and Oden sneak attacked and injured Kaido.

Kaido didnt order the durty trick, he was on the flloor

Then the old hag used the trick

Kaido oneshotted Oden with that free hit.

Both damaged each other with sneak attacks/cheapshots
I'm amazed at da accuracy.

Thanks mate ^^. Looking at the panels again it makes sense ^^. I jumped the gun a bit there 🙈

H

Homelander

Not even close. In addition to the looks, they are both money experts. They are both Samurai. They are both Oden-allied.

We are wondering where Denjiro is, and Orochi left the capital in Kyoshiro's hands.
Well see if he has df to change appearance then its possible or hiyori lied tozoro.

J

Jo_Ndule

There goes Mihawk fans who were saying Oden used one blade and Yoru can do the same.

This battle wasn't even a battle

Oden was fighting kaido hencmen, kaido was attacking the castle
Oden attacks Kaido offguard and scars him
Kaido falls
Oden thinks he won and then he gets fooled by the old hag
Kaido catches Oden offguard and oneshots Oden

So this is another Jozu vs Kuzan
A superior fighter getting a free hit means game over

Both damaged each other with free hits offguard

Oden attack with Enma couldn't K.O Dragon Kaido, he was naive to think he won there.
Kaido only needs one hit to Finish Oden.
Both of their feats were offguard free hits.

And Calamities didnt even look impressive vs retainers. King had to sneak attack Shuten.

So this is the legendary Kaido vs Oden?
Battle of Free hits/catching the other offguard
:whitepress:

We were all fooled thinking Oden didn't cheapshot Kaido
We thought Oden was dominating and both were matched
It turns our Oden got a free hit. Kaido didn't defend nor was he focused on Oden.

Status
Not open for further replies.