Spoiler One Piece Chapter 971 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
those panels looked amazing! BM and Kaido wouldnt feel a thing if they were to be boiled but for a "normal" human, chaden has proven to us he has exceptional endurance a few times; enduring WB's test to join the crew, tanked Roger's attack head on and immediately sprint back to him. Except Kaido's club, Oden pretty much could withstand anything.
Kaido also couldn't withstand Oden :wellwell:

Don't tell me the people actually change their view on Oden BECAUSE OF THIS????

Like Oden doesn't make any like moving speech or explain himself well enough or talk about like opening the borders is any good thing... No his Hard-boiledness is just sooooo MANLY that witnessing it is enough to garner thousand of supporters who are loyal for decades

:cautious: fine whatever. Let him burn.

Like Oden doesn't make any like moving speech or explain himself well enough or talk about like opening the borders is any good thing... No his Hard-boiledness is just sooooo MANLY that witnessing it is enough to garner thousand of supporters who are loyal for decades

Looks meh in that sense true.

Well knowing that the result isn't that great...
Plus it's a waste given the potential she had with her coming from the Void Century and possibly from the Ancient Kingdom itself.
For Toki the only hope left for her is in the main story in present day. This flashback is aggressively just about Oden so no one else matters that much, not his kids not he Scabbards and not her.

I'm not saying she's alive or anything but this is flashback is definitely not where we get any answer regarding her. Maybe there will be a Hiyori flashback where she remembers something her mom said to her or she is in fact alive in present day or something. But it's not this flashback

J

Jo_Ndule

Imagine having a harem at age 9, sailing for 5 years with 2 of the best pirates ever lived, and still can be this stupid. :kaidowhat::kaidowhat:
WB was never one of the smartest pirates tho
Roger? Dont know much.

Teach and BM are the only ones with better intel and tactics

Also Kaido's has fooled Oden and wano badly lol

Status
Not open for further replies.