Spoiler One Piece Chapter 971 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buggy fodder = Buggy's crewmates

Zoro's feat is better clown. Comparing Zoro to this is embrassing.
chill we know you dont like oden by along shit but give oda props and oden where its due dont be hateful :gonope::gonope:
Post automatically merged:

chill we know you dont like oden by a long shit but give oda props and oden where its due dont be hateful :gonope::gonope:

He didnt compare the strain of the feats. He said they look similar which they do.
No you called me insecure because you thought I was putting Zoro down.

chill we know you dont like oden by along shit but give oda props and oden where its due dont be hateful :gonope::gonope:
Post automatically merged:
Why tf would I do that. This chapter is trash.

Yeah, judge a chapter from just a glimpse of a page. whatever :cheers:
I'm not judging the chapter, I'm judging the story entirely. Oden has not said a single word to explain himself or his goal and now we are being built up to from two chapters ago that the hour of legend is the climax of his whole story... As in, the burning alive is the highest point of this story... Theres no speech. Just a Manly display of endurance

Don't tell me the people actually change their view on Oden BECAUSE OF THIS????

Like Oden doesn't make any like moving speech or explain himself well enough or talk about like opening the borders is any good thing... No his Hard-boiledness is just sooooo MANLY that witnessing it is enough to garner thousand of supporters who are loyal for decades

:cautious: fine whatever. Let him burn.
As always, the full chapter is needed for context. Next chapter too. He might have something to say next week.

Regardless, I don't resonate with your idea here. Actions always speak louder than words. Oden making a big speech about I WAS TRICKED does not have anywhere near the impact of the entire capital seeing him endure torture just to save the lives of his precious subordinates. Oden boiling makes a statement. Oden talking is just going to get Kaido's people to call him a liar or an idiot making excuses.

You also have to see the other side of the coin, namely Shogun Orochi. Oden and the Kozuki clan look better and better as each of the 20 years passed by. Orochi only becomes more evil and life under Wano becomes more brutal from here. We know the Daimyos get wiped out in a war to subdue Wano next and pirates like Jack start ruling entire regions directly. It becomes pretty reasonable that anybody wishing to resist would gravitate toward the previous rulers of Wano, the Kozuki clan and Lady Toki prophesying of their return. That's all the hope there is to have in Wano.

As always, the full chapter is needed for context. Next chapter too. He might have something to say next week.

Regardless, I don't resonate with your idea here. Actions always speak louder than words. Oden making a big speech about I WAS TRICKED does not have anywhere near the impact of the entire capital seeing him endure torture just to save the lives of his precious subordinates. Oden boiling makes a statement. Oden talking is just going to get Kaido's people to call him a liar or an idiot making excuses.

You also have to see the other side of the coin, namely Shogun Orochi. Oden and the Kozuki clan look better and better as each of the 20 years passed by. Orochi only becomes more evil and life under Wano becomes more brutal from here. We know the Daimyos get wiped out in a war to subdue Wano next and pirates like Jack start ruling entire regions directly. It becomes pretty reasonable that anybody wishing to resist would gravitate toward the previous rulers of Wano, the Kozuki clan and Lady Toki prophesying of their return. That's all the hope there is to have in Wano.
couldn't have said it better i've been talking about the visual aspects action speaks louder than word

Status
Not open for further replies.