Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 972: I’m Oden and I was Born to Boil

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uff damn... just a few ones discuss the chapters, while the majority just always, in every thread and every discussion, Comes up with powerscaling of zoro. He doesnt appear here and he doesnt has to do anything with that what happened. It is really annoying to come here and only see People hyping or hating zoro. 2 Fan-Crews which are always hating, baiting and blaming each other... :pepeanger:
Yeah, it’s a total shame. Imagine what it would be like if there was someone like an admin around that had the power to regulate it.

Uff damn... just a few ones discuss the chapters, while the majority just always, in every thread and every discussion, Comes up with powerscaling of zoro. He doesnt appear here and he doesnt has to do anything with that what happened. It is really annoying to come here and only see People hyping or hating zoro. 2 Fan-Crews which are always hating, baiting and blaming each other... :pepeanger:
Tbh at least the chapter helped hype franky

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Why make a complaint about an environment that you knowingly facilitate, then?
Because i mentioned my opinion about that. I can dislike the Kind of discussions and the themes, while i can see it inside the rules at the same time. Dont know where your Problem is, but feel free to write my a PM about that, the thread is not the right place for some grudge between users.

Because i mentioned my opinion about that. I can dislike the Kind of discussions and the themes, while i can see it inside the rules at the same time. Dont know where your Problem is, but feel free to write my a PM about that, the thread is not the right place for some grudge between users.
Then deal with the rules. Current rules facilitate it.

Don’t have a problem with you, edited this in (guess you didn’t see it):
OEKaneki said:
Not an attack btw, just making a point.
Not a grudge, either. Just a statement of fact. If you want to pm about it, sure. Feel free.

Status
Not open for further replies.