Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea .... it's almost a wrap , the FV is Imu/World Gov

It'll just be a 1v1 between Strawhats and Blackbeard Pirates , it won't be a "gigantic/immense war"

maybe it won't separate the 4 oceans ( East Blue/West Blue/North Blue/South Blue ) either .

Realistic!! Neutrals are realistic. If you are gonna be realistic, then you are not a fan. You don't have any expectations from Zoro, you just want to see the status quo. I want to stress that this is fine, but it means that you are not a 'fan'. You just like 'some' parts.

While we fans defend Zoro through thick and thin. Do you know who Oden fans are? The ones who defended him after the last chapter. Not the ones who was praising him beforehand.

That's the difference. When Zoro's portrayal will take a hit, you will just say 'this is Zoro's limit' but we will defend him and find reasonable (and some unreasonable) supports for him.
so Zoro fans are only the ones wanking his powerlevel or saying he can accomplish x powerlevel feats even when he can't? that's the limits of being defined as a fan?

Thats your opinion and I respect that you have one but i don't like it at all
:lusalty:
Based franky too much hype
:pepedoffy:
well i dont like that franky goes everywhere just wearing panties, it is gross imo. and i dont like him saying superr all the time, i also dont like his eyelashes. and i dont understand the hype you said franky has. Maybe you can elaborate on what caused you to admire franky so much? or can you refute my points about franky being gross?

Status
Not open for further replies.