Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he cant lmfao.
When it happens make sure you dont hide away.
[zoro: i will stop the birdcage]

"fans": zoro will cut the birdcage! ooh yeaaah. just wait for it.

[zoro getting overwhelmed and pushed back by birdcage strings power]

[zoro said: its just the technique of one man. we should be able to stop it]

[zoro calls: luffy!]

"fans": he didnt try to cut it.

when he can't lmfao what? i'm talking about previous chapters as examples. zoro couldnt do anything against dofla's strings, implied by his own statements. zoro also helpless without his swords, he was quick to be beaten and spared by Hody the second he drowned, he fainted against 2 vs 1, and being a fan must mean that you must state that he actually could manage to beat all those things he couldn't?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

when he can't lmfao what? i'm talking about previous chapters as examples. zoro couldnt do anything against dofla's strings, implied by his own statements. zoro also helpless without his swords, he was quick to be beaten and spared by Hody the second he drowned, he fainted against 2 vs 1, and being a fan must mean that you must state that he actually could manage to beat all those things he couldn't?
This is how thick you are. He did stop the birdcage.

This is how thick you are. He did stop the birdcage.
you mean with fujitora's help? sure.

Oh sorry for not being able to breathe underwater even though he oneshot a fishman.
He beat killer who had the advantage
Any other bullshit ?
did you read my comment about 2 v 1 or what did you actually read?

or maybe you just want to be more defined as zoro's fans because the requirement of being a fan is defending just the character's powerlevel against all odds?

Stfu not even fuji cut it and he used haki

Stfu not even fuji cut it and he used haki
what's this stfu and shit stuff? the requirement of being a fan includes the use of foul language to defend and wank now?

so what if fuji didnt cut it? fuji just use enough strength to defend the people. he was fooling around. he still wont fight dofla seriously, he let dofla do what he wants. fuji stated that in previous chapters on his own. he didnt use a lot of his strength, he didnt use gravity, he stood relaxed when the birdcage finally gone, unlike zoro who fell forward from using all of his bodyweight.

what's this stfu and shit stuff? the requirement of being a fan includes the use of foul language to defend and wank now?

so what if fuji didnt cut it? fuji just use enough strength to defend the people. he was fooling around. he still wont fight dofla seriously, he let dofla do what he wants. fuji stated that in previous chapters on his own. he didnt use a lot of his strength, he didnt use gravity, he stood relaxed when the birdcage finally gone, unlike zoro who fell forward from using all of his bodyweight.
fuji could not cut it simple
don t give me those excuses

fuji could not cut it simple
don t give me those excuses
now you accuse oda of making excuses while fuji himself stating those things about letting dofla and fuji himself being relaxed after birdcage was gone? i dont think this is the definition of being zoro's fan

M

MD Zolo

so Zoro fans are only the ones wanking his powerlevel or saying he can accomplish x powerlevel feats even when he can't? that's the limits of being defined as a fan?
  1. He/she always has the best wishes in mind for that character.
  2. He/she always has high expectations from th character. [If your Character is strong enough to beat Character X, then hoping that your Character will beat Character X is not something that makes you a fan, it is the natural outcome. But hoping that your Character beats somebody stronger than Character X takes real love for the character, that's something only a fan would do.
  3. He/she doesn't undermine the character's abilities. For example, you can disagree on the notion that your Character is strong enough to beat Character X, then you would just state that. You wouldn't go out of way to prove that your Character can't do it.
  4. He/she will defend the character when the character has an apparent bad day/time.
  5. A fan gives the benefit of the doubt to the character, not the opponents of the character.
Tell me, has Zoro gone all out yet? No?!! Then how do you know Zoro can't accomplish x power-level feat? Guess what, you can propose that this is his limit, but you can't be sure. And if you were a fan, you wouldn't argue otherwise.

fuji could not cut the strings
fujitora who said it himself that he will do as dofla pleases? fujitora who groveled and apologized profusely to riku because he let dofla run loose due to his own position as admiral, who was restrained by celestial dragon? fujitora who didnt go all out, who didnt use gravity, who just struck a pose when birdcage strings gone?

sure he couldnt.
Post automatically merged:

1. He/she always has the best wishes in mind for that character.
  2. He/she always has high expectations from th character. [If your Character is strong enough to beat Character X, then hoping that your Character will beat Character X is not something that makes you a fan, it is the natural outcome. But hoping that your Character beats somebody stronger than Character X takes real love for the character, that's something only a fan would do.
  3. He/she doesn't undermine the character's abilities. For example, you can disagree on the notion that your Character is strong enough to beat Character X, then you would just state that. You wouldn't go out of way to prove that your Character can't do it.
  4. He/she will defend the character when the character has an apparent bad day/time.
  5. A fan gives the benefit of the doubt to the character, not the opponents of the character.
Tell me, has Zoro gone all out yet? No?!! Then how do you know Zoro can't accomplish x power-level feat? Guess what, you can propose that this is his limit, but you can't be sure. And if you were a fan, you wouldn't argue otherwise.
so basically a fan is the one who defends a character's powerlevel? that's it? if you're a fan of zoro, then you cant accept that there are characters stronger than him? that's it?

so how if you're a fan of zoro and kamazou? can you be a fan of both or you just cant and you have to choose one of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.