Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shura

The funniest thing is that It was Oden who told Toki to transport them 20 years into future. And It was not by Toki's own intellect. And It was Oden who told her about the upcoming promised destined character, Joyboy. While it is Toki who came from the void century.
So, basically EVEN void century related stuff, it came from Oden, and not Toki hahahaha

Toki is truly only here just to time jump the bunch and die. And be impregnated to give us Momonosuke the new leader LOL.
What a waste of a character
yeah......major disappointment in this fb :feelsokeman:

people should feel dumb to even assumed Kaido form 20 years ago and Kaido from now are people in same level
He is not far off.
he could have gotten stronger, but not by a HUGE margin as you may think.
This is based on Oden's own level. And also based on Oden's own words that he's at the PEAK of his power, and him not defeating him means no one in this era/time can defeat him YET.

Although I'm a biased person who would say WB surely can in that time specially.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
yes .... the honer of creating the hero for 900 years history is TOO BIG for Zoro to even dream about it

the savoir and role model of the savoir is beyond any realm Zoro can and his fans can dream
Just like it was too big for shanks...well at least zoro will go to raftel unlike Shanks who never made it:ihaha:btw, what zoro has to do with my post...:luuh:

He is not far off.
he could have gotten stronger, but not by a HUGE margin as you may think.
This is based on Oden's own level. And also based on Oden's own words that he's at the PEAK of his power, and him not defeating him means no one in this era/time can defeat him YET.

Although I'm a biased person who would say WB surely can in that time specially.
well ... he was talking about Wano ... WB was still alive ...

The funniest thing is that It was Oden who told Toki to transport them 20 years into future. And It was not by Toki's own intellect. And It was Oden who told her about the upcoming promised destined character, Joyboy. While it is Toki who came from the void century.
So, basically EVEN void century related stuff, it came from Oden, and not Toki hahahaha

Toki is truly only here just to time jump the bunch and die. And be impregnated to give us Momonosuke the new leader LOL.
What a waste of a character
Lmao she is a plot device. She isnt even a character. Honestly if Oden could give birth to children, Oda probably wouldve given him the Time fruit. Its amazing how he finds new ways to make women useless. Truly an abysmal writer.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro is killing kaido and will open Wano borders to make sure wano will assist the chosen one
On today's things that will never happen

Lmao she is a plot device. She isnt even a character. Honestly if Oden could give birth to children, Oda probably wouldve given him the Time fruit. Its amazing how he finds new ways to make women useless. Truly an abysmal writer.
I mean... I couldn't care less about her, or about the whole "he's making women useless" type of topics.
It's just It's mindboggling that freaking a void century character is useless about void century stuff, while the husband who got nothing to do with void century, is the person to tell us about the void century, and ON TOP OF IT, he tells this character who came from void century what to do, and educate her about void century stuff hahahaha

It's like WTF!

many people would help Luffy

but history would remember Luffy as the main dude ... that's just how things work ...

Luffy would take all the honers as he did in last 970 chapters
So Luffy will take the credit of defeating 2 yonkos lmao
Post automatically merged:

On today's things that will never happen
I think that L is given to you after this chapter though especially after saying
( Kaido will be defeated by them not luffy ) so as the saying goes here i can't find anything which invalid Zoro killing kaido in contrary i found your chosen one doesn't have any hype of taking the glory of defeating kaido after saying Them and oden already said that his will will live in the world even if he is forgotten i wonder who accepted oden's will in wano ?

Status
Not open for further replies.