Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair... there can be some mistranslation here.
But if it's true translation, you are right.
Although, THERE CAN BE some more deep meaning behind it than simply the idea of Kaido being so much weaker back then.
Like maybe Oden felt that Kaido has a big role to play in the future! And him being at the strongest form will help with that goal. So, even if Kaido was strong as fuck, Oden simply is telling him to go even beyond that.

Maybe it has big connection to the character who will show up in prophecy. So, the point I'm trying to make, there can be some deep shit beyond the scope of just "become stronger, you are weak now" LOL
Or maybe, the translation is off

But also, it can be just as simple as Oden telling Kaido that he needs to be stronger cause he's not powerful enough as you stated... who knows
knowing how well Oden fought Kaido
and the gap between Oden and real top dogs

I don't think any fair person would consider my claim wrong .... but you are free to read it as you may ....

Luffy soloing kaido is ridiculous but zoro is obviously coming out of wano stronger than oden whos stronger than kaido
:zosmug:
You're reading a shounen manga

Luffy beating Crocodile was ridiculous
Luffy beating Lucci was ridiculous
Luffy beating Katakuri was ridiculous
Luffy learning advanced observation in one day was ridiculous

Even Kuma said that no one thought that Lucci could lose, Doffy was shocked that Crocodile got defeated

beating kaido whether in wano or outside wano seems so impossible that BM doesnt Believe it, that Marco was shocked when he learnt about alliance wants to take down kaido,
also kaido being wsc and hypped 1v1

well it seems like oden meant nobody in these 20 years could beat kaido
So Oden > Primebeard? :kappa:

He obviously meant that no one within Wano can beat Kaido. Since Wano has closed borders and is isolated.

prime oden 39
but somehow when roger was 39 and garp was 40, they werent in prime
wb in 40s wasnt in prime lol
I think all of those were in prime at that age.

I may even add "Shanks and Mihawk" into that list as well.

I think so far, the ONLY CONFIMRED people who were at late 30s or early 40s at not in prime, are the admirals (Kizaru/Akainu/Aokiji) as they were vice admirals.

But Garp, Roger, WB, Oden, Shanks, Mihawk. All of those were hinted to be at their best at 37-42 years old

With Big Mom and Kaido. There is NOTHING confirmed on either honestly. So, they are like a toss, it depends on however Oda wants to play it.
I've seen some evidence with 40s being their peak, and some evidence that after 40 they still got stronger. So, it's a toss. I don't know for sure

Youre so trash lmfao.

The bb pirates have soo many parallels with the wb crew and shiryu with oden joining the wb. Heavily accepted bb will be > wb but nonsense to say shiryu will be > his parallel
All im sayin its funny to think its impossible for luffy to solo kaido while at the same time believing zoro will be stronger than oden and kaido lol

Status
Not open for further replies.