Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toki's character was disappointing during this flashback, but for anyone who thought we would learn something about the void century from her during this flashback only has themselves to blame. It was obvious that Oda was never going to reveal something important right now, but I did wish Toki's character could have gotten a bit more focus but unfortunately this was all about Oden.

Toki's character was disappointing during this flashback, but for anyone who thought we would learn something about the void century from her during this flashback only has themselves to blame. It was obvious that Oda was never going to reveal something important right now, but I did wish Toki's character could have gotten a bit more focus but unfortunately this was all about Oden.
Toki probably doesn't know that much about the Void Century if she was a young orphan girl on the run, skipping through time.

A

ardym

well she can see the future that's for sure , and i think she was sent to the future either to fulfill Joyboy's will or to put an end for it. she might be his daughter , and let me make a wild speculation if that was the case she might be Luffy's mother .

well she can see the future that's for sure , and i think she was sent to the future either to fulfill Joyboy's will or to put an end for it. she might be his daughter , and let me make a wild speculation if that was the case she might be Luffy's mother .
can she? can she see the future?

the 20 years rising was Oden words

by the way .... for the people who claim ... "Oden just admit Kaido > all people"

Oden said ... if I can't beat him no one can

so ... if Oden was talking about the world , it's only logical if he considered himself as 2nd most powerful person alive

so either

he was talking about world and the power levels are Kaido > Oden > Whitebeard > Garp

or he was talking about Wano and Kaido > Oden > rest

take what you consider the most logical
Post automatically merged:

yes that is true but i think she has that ability of the time time fruit , i think the combination with her CoO will enable her to see any future she wish to see.
her DF might be THE most broken DF ever by an unreal gap ... so I don't mind if Oda tell us more :)

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Fine, I’ll admit it! *I’M* the traitor; I was one of Oden’s retainers that Oda chose not to show or acknowledge because I’m devastatingly handsome and very tall, so I sold my master out to Orochi and Kaido to get back at the merciless God who created me. It was wrong, and I am deeply sorry for any emotional/narrative issues my actions have caused y’all :doffycry:

Meh, that letter is gonna make a fuss in the vs threads.. So Oden thought that if Kaido was stronger than him then he was the strongest in Wano only or the whole world (the debate strongest creature and strongest character all over again).

Plus we know Oden wrote that letter before the fight and we know that that fight went well differently from what Oden thought at first aka Kaido wasn't stronger than him but he won and survived only thanks to the fake hostage so Oden (peak Oden by his own words) was for sure stronger than that Kaido that so wasn't the strongest in Wano let alone the whole world (where we have people like Roger or WB who can scoff off Oden).

Status
Not open for further replies.