Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it oden will do epic speech to open the wano border
Looks like kaido is execute him not orochi as he claims afew chapters ago...

Lmao oden ask toki to assist luffy in 20 years later by time jump but toki said fuck it and send momo instead..

So thats where the toki propechy come its from oden letter lol..:finally::finally::finally::steef::steef::steef:

Not necessarily...we know a pirate who heals a yonkou with a cake to put life of his own crew in danger...:sanjimeh:
Don't forget a pirate who attack official and doesn't hide his famous blade after being told not to fuck up and he go along did and got someone killed in the process from good side and being hype tool :zosleepy:.

The cake make sense and Oda defend the use to stop an Yonko from killing your friends in an arc where it wasn't about defeating anybody as much to retrieve. Just look at Impel Down. Nice Troll attempt there.

Learn to understand an arc than be salty your not trying to understand themes of it.

The question is, is Joy Boy Luffy :lusalty:
Joyboy of this era is Luffy. Roger was the Joybiy of his era.

Roger's specifc will that was passed on to Luffy is originally from 800 years ago, the real Joyboy( king of the ancient kingdom).

The kozuki clan are secret D's like Trafalgar Law's family. This is proven by Oden smiling while dying.

Luffy being Joyboy of this era was cemented in Fishmen Island by Queen Othime, and the sea kings.

He uncociously controlled Shirahoshi and awakened her powerfully in fishmen island.

Luffy turning friend and foe into allies that will die for him is another factor in that.

W

wordyworm

For reading all 53 pages of this, I hereby grant myself this L
:holdthisl:

Because my question is still not answered!
When Kaido said he killed the old woman, he could have been referring to the Kurozumi woman, or to Hyou's wife, but what if it was meant as an insult to Toki, who Kaido might have assumed was already dead by then?!

Like, "don't worry about your wife, I had her killed already"
Or
"Don't worry about the old woman" (implying that Kaido knew Toki was from the VC and was "old")

Status
Not open for further replies.