Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already had the moment of failling, of hopelessness with the alliances when the ships and the entire alliances got seemingly destroyed by Orochi (even though we know it's fake). I don't think Oda is gonna make the Alliances fail again. At best, the 9 scabbards will face Kaidou and Orochi by themselves, got destroyed and humiliated. At the moment of despair, the Alliances appear out of nowhere and take the fight to Kaidou :pepelit:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
We already had the moment of failling, of hopelessness with the alliances when the ships and the entire alliances got seemingly destroyed by Orochi (even though we know it's fake). I don't think Oda is gonna make the Alliances fail again. At best, the 9 scabbards will face Kaidou and Orochi by themselves, got destroyed and humiliated. At the moment of despair, the Alliances appear out of nowhere and take the fight to Kaidou :pepelit:
If oda shows us how luffy actually learning how to do advanced armament haki, then i will believe if this alliances gonna works in the first attempt

They will go there alone, to realize that Luffy was already there ahead of them! As usual, he goes on ahead LOOOL, Not following the plan hahahaha.
No but seriously
Jokes aside.
I HOPE, TRULLLLLY HOOPE. that this is all an act between Kinemon and SH alliance. Specially from Kinemon. Kinemon has been hinted to be a "smart strategic" member of the retainers.
If there is a traitor, or a spy. HE NEEDS to be the person to discover it.

I don't want Kinemon to get everything on a silver plate. He hasn't really done anything. So, at the very least, he should be someone who orchestrated TWO PLANS. The first is the decoy, which is happening now, and the second is the REAL PLAN

Specially since the retainers know fully that 20 years ago, during the battle, Kaido hinted at a spy/traitor. If not a single member (specially Kinemon who's considered the wisest among the bunch) didn't consider a plan to take him out. Then, he really doesn't deserve a dime of help!

When has oda given a us a straightforward fight. Flashbacks were present earlier also. There will be twists and turns cause that's oda's style.

If oda shows us how luffy actually learning how to do advanced armament haki, then i will believe if this alliances gonna works in the first attempt
He showed us though!
What else do you need? Do we need 20 more chapters of Luffy in Udon training on fodders/ steel?
Oda already wasted more than 5 chapters if not more on Hyogoro giving him instructions about it. And we see panels of him showing up, and then cut away, and going back and forth on the whole shit.

And Luffy at the VERY END, Oda showed him that Luffy not only learned the technique he wanted to learn from Hyogoro. BUT rather, he learned the more advanced which Hyogoro stated to be EVEN more powerful and he cannot perform it, which is "destroying from inside to outside". Which is a 3rd stage of Armament Haki. While Hyogoro only has 2nd stage, which is having an aura of armor sorrounding your fist that can Deflect attacks.

And we see Luffy's end result with him destroying the Tree from the other side, which is a clear proof that he now can use 3rd stage at will.

I don't know how many more fucking panels you need hahaha. That's clearly enough, because Oda will already expand on it during the Luffy vs Kaido fight, as some of the training flashback will kick on where Oda will highlight more of the concepts and expand on them. But for now, it's more than enough.

I'm sure the flashback is done, but it doesn't look like we're finding out why Neko and Inu started hating each other to the point of death.

The 9 ran after Oden ordered them to. Ashura and Denjiro most likely stayed behind and distracted Dragon Kaido. The journey to Kuri is long one so after executing Oden, Kaido eventually started chasing again.

The other 7 kept running to Oden Castle. Next, Inu and Neko get captured and couldn't make it to Toki. They probably blame each other for getting caught and that's the source of their conflict. Only 5 made it to Toki of which Kamawatsu stayed behind with Hiyori while Kinemon, Kanjuro, Raizo and Kiku jumped 20 years. It's still a mystery as to how Inu, Neko, Denjiro and Ashura all got away from the Beast Pirates.

Inu and Neko are set up to fight Jack so I expect Oda to revisit their history, maybe they even cooperate poorly for precisely this reason and Jack gains the advantage. After they truly kiss and make up then the battle ends in a 2v1 victory against Jack. I don't see any other Scabbards defeating Calamities or getting involved with Big Mom's Sweet Commanders so a 2v1 performance against such an opponent is fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.