Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Kid and Luffy will fight kaido individually, but will be beaten everytime. Always when one is besten, the other jumps in again. Kaido realizes a significant growing in both of them with each fight, but still assume it will be way to less.

after some rounds with kaido, where they switch around...
Kid: „Mugiwara, you are way to weak for this dirty gecko,seems like I need to help you weakling!“

Luffy: „If you need my help, fine, let’s take that frog down!“

Kaido: „WHAT DID YOU PIECE OF SHIT CALLED ME“
It was fine till here then you lost track.

Zoro: I guess it's my turn

Luffy: zoorrrooooooo:amazing:

Kid: pirate hunter:believe:

Kaido: it's you.. the grandmaster zoro:noo:

Kaido angrily engages on these three, but out of sudden he gets three strong hits which shook him by surprise.
In front of him were standing three monsters with never seen form before.

Luffy in gear four tiger king

Kidd being totally coated with black metal with Sparks all around his body

Zoro opens up his third eye with a huge figure of asura who looks real right behind him.

Kid & luffy and Zoro: we will surpass you Kaido

Then they fight for a longer time where they obviously can improve, even can hurt kaido, which finally goes in his hybrid form.

Fight becomes extremely difficult. All are bleeding heavily. Whole wano is watching this fight (sanji is in awe seeing how strong zoro has become while he was messing around)

Luffy continues to dodge while landing critical hits. Kidd heavy metal punches are denting kaido scale and zoro lethal slashes are cutting them apart. Kaido look angry but seem to enjoy this fight as if he was waiting for such time for a long time.

Kid: Metal zilla

Luffy: meat cannon

Zoro: whatever........

Luffy pulls his tiger claw gun with advanced Ryo being fused with it with black Sparks as dazzling as sun rays.

next to him, there is a gigantic hand of steel coated in black like paw of some devil, which absorbs all ships which where in the sky from arrival at Onigashima.

And,next to him there is nine swords totally coated in black with sparks...

The combinations of aura of these three is generating immense pressure and many fodders felt on their knees

Then two words resounds in wano like a thunder.

Shishi Metzilla

Last edited:
It was fine till here then you lost track.

Zoro: I guess it's my turn

Luffy: zoorrrooooooo:amazing:

Kid: pirate hunter:believe:

Kaido: it's you.. the grandmaster zoro:noo:

Kaido angrily engages on these three, but out of sudden he gets three strong hits which shook him by surprise.
In front of him were standing three monsters with never seen form before.

Luffy in gear four tiger king

Kidd being totally coated with black metal with Sparks all around his body

Zoro opens up his third eye with a huge figure of asura who looks real right behind him.

Kid & luffy and Zoro: we will surpass you Kaido

Then they fight for a longer time where they obviously can improve, even can hurt kaido, which finally goes in his hybrid form.

Fight becomes extremely difficult. All are bleeding heavily. Whole wano is watching this fight (sanji is in awe seeing how strong zoro has become while he was messing around)

Luffy continues to dodge while landing critical hits. Kidd heavy metal punches are denting kaido scale and zoro lethal slashes are cutting them apart. Kaido look angry but seem to enjoy this fight as if he was waiting for such time for a long time.

Kid: Metal zilla

Luffy: meat cannon

Zoro: whatever........

Luffy pulls his tiger claw gun with advanced Ryo being fused with it with black Sparks as dazzling as sun rays.

next to him, there is a gigantic hand of steel coated in black like paw of some devil, which absorbs all ships which where in the sky from arrival at Onigashima.

And,next to him there is nine swords totally coated in black with sparks...

The combinations of aura of these three is generating immense pressure than many fodders felt on their knees

Then three words resounds in wano like a thunder.

Shishi Metzilla
Haha

I feel this is not going to be Kidd's fight my man. After all other worst gens also crave for revenge but they won't probably get it either.

From Sandman.
Good work, redon! This chapter's title is "I am Oden! I was born to boil!" according to Viz. (The same phrase appeared in chapter 818.)

Kaido shoot Oden in his head with a gun. Oda draws this panel as a silhouette.
Kaido killed the old hag (Higurashi) because she poured cold water on his fight against Oden.
Oden secretly gives his swords to Toki while he was in jail.

source: 5ch
plenty of people have been saying since 971 that the old hag act in the battle wasnt part of Kaido's plan. But some ppl just wont listen:smithnie:

Waido's name is cleared:finally: he's a strong, smart, calculated, ruthless villain. This flashback gives dimensions to his character. Character-wise, Kaido is the actual winner of this flashback:cheers:

Worst

Custom title
lolden fans : LMAOO KAIDO USING OLD HAG TO WIN THE BATTLE, KAIDO OF HUNDREDS HOSTAGES"
Oda : The hostages was part Orochi's tribute to Kaido along with the weapons. Kaido also klled higurashi for interfering his battle with Oden.

the way im laughing:gokulaugh:
I bet Kaido would have won anyway i mean Oden got distracted like just a second and Kaido speedblitzed him too like how fast he turned from dragon to human and then attacked Oden?

waido's antis : LMAOO KAIDO USING OLD HAG TO WIN THE BATTLE, KAIDO OF HUNDREDS HOSTAGES"
Oda : The hostages was part Orochi's tribute to Kaido along with the weapons. Kaido also klled higurashi for interfering his battle with Oden.

nahhh the way im laughing:gokulaugh:
Kaido shoot Oden in his head with a gun. Oda draws this panel as a silhouette.
Kaido killed the old hag (Higurashi) because she poured cold water on his fight against Oden.
Like this part very much, he was the one who kill Oden and not Orochi, it take his pride at most that the old hag going into their battle, it kinda remind me Katakuri back then. We all know Oda need the old hag so he could cut of the battle before both parties showing new and far insane feats, he just teaser Kaido again.

Seeing this line, It remind me about my first though about Kaido, a character who want his battle alone in 1on1 because of his pride. Someone who doesn´t want to use dirty tricks, thx to Oda who doesn´t forget how he portrayal Kaido first in his manga.

Sadly for Oden, a tragic end for a character who even get the respect of the villian(Kaido)...

Status
Not open for further replies.